Sat And Act Prep Cd / Fraud

603 Westwind AveShakopee, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 952-445-8364
This company called reference sending me information to help my son prepare for the sat. They said my son had requested this information. My son was not at home at the time. I gave them my credit card info. I have called 2 times and they say the information is on its way to me..I have never received this. I am not sure if this is a legal company. Would like to cancel, they say as soon as i receive it to call and they will set up to be returned. i have not received this yet.

Comments

Ma
  24th of Oct, 2008
My husband ordered the cd in Sept . They sounded like they was from our daughters school, knew her name and her school.We still haven't received the cd, they said it was delivered last week. They said the post office was responsible now that they did their part, they sent the Cd and its out of their hands . Paid $120 and we have nothing to show for it.
Kv
  11th of Nov, 2008
Company did same thing to my husband. Told him daughter signed up for this at school. NEVER DID!!! Sent cd back unopened (I had to pay return shipping fees) Now still waiting for credit to show up on card. DO NOT give credit card info over phone. Have them send you information on their product first. Make sure your child has indeed signed up for this. They get childrens names through computer programs they do during school (ie. guidance, job skill, college apps). I can not stress this enough...this company is doing telemarketing sales calls when they call your home. If you would not normally give your credit information over the phone to "cold call" sales calls, don't do it with this company. If they won't send you information by snail mail first, then ask for their phone number and call them back. Do not let them pressure you into signing up first and then telling you that you can cancel within 30 days. You will be out additional shipping fees to return item, then have to wait for credit.
Sa
  24th of Feb, 2009
Ms Lemke

you received the product and opened the prosuct and lied to your CC holder.

Be honest!!!