SAT & ACT Prep Center / Never received refund of $119

1 Sierra Vista, AZ, United States
Phone: 520-515-3728

On 16 September, 2008, A gentleman called my house representing the SAT & ACT Prep Center from (1203 Crestside Dr. Coppell, TX 75019, [protected]) wanting me to purchase SAT program that will help my daughter to raise her SAT score results. The seller said the program will cost a total of $119. I agreed, and the following week, I received the package. I left the CD package unopened, and read the paper documents that were loosely found within the large white envelope. After reading the document, I was surprise that they will start billing me additional money each month. The gentleman never mentioned on the phone that there was additional billing each month when using this product. I immediately shipped the unopened CD's and documents back to the company waiting for them to reaccredit my account of $119. In late October, I called the above company to inform them that the $119 never was reaccredited to my credit card. I didn't get the name of the caller, but they said they were sorry and that they did say they received my returned merchandise and said they will reaccredit the charge of $119 to my credit card. They mentioned, if it doesn't reaccredit the following credit card statement that you should catch-up on the following month. I called back in December because they still haven't reaccredited my $119. They said they will, and please wait for the next billing statement or next, to receive the credit of $119. It's February 13, 2009 and still not received the $119. I just called them this morning and they said that they will credit my account of $119. I have lost total trust to this company, and have giving them the utmost respect when talking to the employee's from the above company. I fell that I will never see the $119 ever to be reaccredited to my credit card. I hope filling out this complaint form will do justice!!