Sat ACT Prep Center / False info

This man calls me 2 days before christmas telling me I need to order this SAT and ACT Prep kit for my son. He can't call me back later so I can discuss it with my husband and son. I needed to order it now before it was too late. I gave him a credit card number and it was pending on my card within 2 hours of the phone call. This is a scam and falsifying information. The did not give me a telephone number to call if I had any questions and the web site that was given was the complaint site. Do not fall into this fraud. They will ask you if you care about your childs education and talk smoothly to get you to give your number. I have contacted my credit card and they cannot do anything right now. I will have to try to dispute it.

Dd

Comments

24th of Feb, 2009

You should have just called and cancelled. We deal with thousands of students. We do provide you with the website and our number if you wished to purchase at a later date.
    Yes we do care about your student’s future and education. They are your investment. You could have simply called and talked to someone else. The call is recorded from start to end and if you felt we defrauded you why give the card? You are told via mandatory confirmation that you will be charged. Should your student change their mind or not use it. You have 30 days. We are pretty fair. There are other companies that take 4 to 6 weeks to ship?
    You victimize yourself and immediately file a claim when you re supposed to call us first. That is why your credit card company could not help you. Because you did not try to deal with us before filing a FRAUDULENT CLAIM. If anything you are the fraud. Feel free to call our office at 972-956-0933 or 866-400-7737.
    OUR POLICY IS conveniently at our site: WWW.SATANDACTPREPCENTER.COM