SAS / Samurai Shark & French Chef's Knife / Poor service!

Ordered two Samurai Shark buy one get one free $10.00 each with a set of 2 Shears free, and the French Chef's Knife $9.95, the lady said first set with knife was $7.95 Postage and Handling and $4.95 for the second set (Just the 2 Shears). My invoice shows $20.00 for the two sets and $9.95 For the French Chef's Knife. Postage and Handling was $56.60 total of $86.55, Instead of $42.85, more than twice the amount of the order. I have tried to contact a person and get nothing but waiting on the phone, leave a message on voice mail for the Customer Service Supervisor. Thank you.

Ray Hinkley [protected] email mjj960107@yahoo.com

Comments

• Vi
      13th of Sep, 2007

I ordered 2 sets of the sharpeners, buy 2 get 2 free. I also ordered the chef's knives and was told I would get 2 pairs of scissors free. I was never told anything about the shipping costs. I ended up with 6 sharpeners that were crap and no scissors or knives. $9.95 for the knives, $20 for the sharpeners and $51.65 for processing and handling. I called and returned them. I was charged a total of $81.60 but they only refunded me $29.95. I have filed a dispute through American Express. It only cost me $7.25 to return the package certified mail, so where do they get off charging me $51.65 to send it to me? This really is a rip off!

• Sh
      13th of Sep, 2007

I ordered a knife sharperner, which was $10 and one free. I received the sharpeners, plus knives and scissors. Four sets in all, of which I did not order. I was billed $81.60, which threw me for a loop. $81.60 for a $10.00 order. I immediately returned the full order and asked for a full refund. I did receive a refund of $29.95. I spoke with a rep of the company and he agreed to refund another $15.90, which would be a total of $45.85., which means I am out $35.75. It was explained to me that there is a shipping and handling charge of $7.95 for each set. Since they sent me 4 sets, which I didn't order, I am out 4 times $7.95. I will file a dispute with Master Card, as this is not a way to do business. I want a full refund of $81.60, and since when does shipping and handling cost $35.75