Saron's Sales & Lease` / Fraudulent accounting!

Johnson City, TN, United States
I purchased a NEW 52 in.Toshiba television from Arron's in 2006which kept tearing up I decided to have Arron's send the television to be fixed the first time it was gone for about 4 weeks and every phone call no one had a clue as to where in the world my television was. Well needless to say I got a piece of junk loaner television and I continued to make every payment. Finally got my t.v. back and of course it was not fixed so I decided while still under factory warranty I had no choice but to have it once again sent to limbo to be fixed this time gone nearly 2 months with every one at Aaron's having no clue where my television was the Manager said I could get another television at the same price if he could get a used one , I agreed I told him that I would not pay anymore for television and everything paid in on the old one would go toward the new used t.v.. He brought the television with paperwork stating there was something like 6 payments left. After 6 payments My husband and i requested to have the payoff I was told 18 more months I have spoke to the manager which brought the t.v. to my home He said very rudely that there was nothing else he could do for me, like he had done me a great favor in the first place. Just today I was told I have to pay for this stupid t.v. for another year that will be three years paying on a television. I now have way too much invested to let them have it back to resell it to make more money. I have looked all over for some one besides this manager to talk to but there seems to be no customer service at all with this company.