SARATOGA HOSPITAL / AMBULANCE FEE

1 Saratoga Springs, NY, United States Review updated:

My husband was operated on for a hernia at St. Peters Hospital on 8/5/08. On 8/6/08, he was in tremendeous pain. After several conversation with Dr. Willox, his surgeon, Dr. Willox told Robert G. Hewitt to go to the emercency room at Saratoga Hospital. After being examined at Saratoga Hospital, the doctor called Dr. Willox and told him that Bob was bleeding internally. Dr. Willox told him to send Bob by ambulance to St. Peters Hospital. We got a bill for the emergency room and for the ambulance trip. We paid this bill after getting the scanned letter attached. Should we get reimbrused?

Thank you for your help, Mary Blue Hewitt
Our Blue Cross /Blue Shield of RI is in my name.
#ZBF [protected] 7 We are temporarily in New York as my husband has an assignment here.

My telephone number is [protected]

Comments

• Gl
      6th of Jul, 2014

On Sunday, July6, 2014 at approx 8:00pm my wife Stephanie Glynn was sent to Malta Medical Center in the town of Malta, NY. She saw the Physician by the name of Timothy Barcomb. Stephanie went to the medical center for pains in her right arm after a surgery on July 1st 2014 Timothy Barcomb came into the room and went for her right arm after Stephanie pulled away the doctor decided to grab that same arm to give her a shake she was in so much pain that the doctor kept ignoring her and just rambling on about why she was there. Stephanie than stated that she was there for pains in her right arm the same arm that he grabbed. He than stated that it couldnt hurt that bad and that she wasn't aloud to be at that hosp center she is to go to the hosp that did the surgery. I feel he was really rude doesn't listen to anything that's being told to him and I want him to be investigated he decided to say that it was not a car dealer you do not get to pick and choose where you go by yourself and saying that her anger was more emotional than needed so there must be more going on... Now that is not supposed to be talked about she came in for her arm not personal things.Please have Timothy Barcomb investigated he should not be a doctor if he is going to treat patients that way.