Sarah / fraud!

1 9531 Columbine Ct.Thornton, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 720-289-0123

I went on for a free credit report didn't get any kind of info and so I canceled it! This was 1-2 years ago and all of a sudden I have seen four charges against my credit card!! three for $11.95 they all are from 1/10,1/11,1/13 of 2008 and another one for $95.60 on 1/20/2008. I am not happy with this, I canceled I know I did! I will be contacting my credit card company to get involve with this and if I have to I will go higher up, if need be.

Comments

24th of Mar, 2009
    Sarah - MGC Mortgage Company

My mortgage was sold also. Our Summer taxes have not been paid. I'm trying to save me home, and i can't get anyone to contact me back. I'm so frusterated. I live in Michigan and this state is falling apart. We have so many homes in foreclosure. Is there any help for us?

5th of Dec, 2010
    Sarah - scamed
    sarah
    Shepparton
    Victoria
    Australia
    Phone: 0412676866

i have had 32 dollars been taken from my savings every month from this guy and have nothing in return beware contact the bank if he does this

• Re
      20th of Mar, 2012

hello how are you doing am looking for better man

31st of Oct, 2018
    Sarah - Despite sending all appropriate documents, am still waiting for ITC numbert
    Johannesburg
    South Africa

Unable to get an ITC number, for the insurance company, due to shocking inefficiency on the part of Glocell again.