Sarah Cooper / How True

1 Philippines Review updated:

ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!! According to them...all u have to do is just to click n their web and register..but you'll have to pay an astounding $67.00 as your one-time registration fee. I don't know how legal, legitimate and most especially honest they are when we already paid the amount. I'm just concerned, can we really generate money from their promises? They have promised to pay $20.00 for every survey accomplished from a reputable company. Guys, please visit www.saracooper.com/info/ or www.quickpaidsurvey.com and tell me what you think. I'm not closing my doors yet about this coz its really very rewarding. Not to mention your earning money at the comforts of your home. Hope to hear from all of you who are willing to help us who are in doubt. Thanks...

Comments

3rd of May, 2009

what do u say about SARAH COOPER'S QUICK PAID SURVEYS IS IT LEGIT

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

• Te
      18th of Jul, 2009

It's sound so real but i'm not sure are they genuine or not.Need to have someone that used to be part of this to tell the story.

• Li
      7th of Oct, 2009

Im so confused about sarah aye...it seems that you have to register with many other survey compaines to generate a gud income, but you have to pay into them? this is a bloody ripoff man, it really sux... Im not giving up though, but i would like to know how someone esle is feeling bout it?

• Ki
      15th of Oct, 2009

Hi to all i went into her web page and signed up paid my 75.56 dollars and have had nothing back at all.HER E.MAILS HAVE STOPED.said that it was a 60 days money back if it did'nt work i went into the data bass put my name down with a lot of companys like you are told to do.So now that my 60 days are up i want my money back it is a rip off DONT SIGNED UP

• Ni
      27th of Aug, 2010

SARAH COOPER IS JUST TAKING PEOPLE'S MONEY AND THERE IS NOTHING TO BE GAINED IN RETURN! WHEN YOU PAY YOU GET A WHOLE OLD LIST OF COMPANIES, EACH YOU HAVE TO GO IN AND FULL OUT A LONG LIST OF QUESTIONS WHICH YOU ARE NOT BEING PAID FOR SO THAT THEY WOULD CONSIDER YOU TO DO SURVEYS BUT ALL THEY DO IS EACH COMPANY THAT YOU APPLY TO USES YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO MAIL YOU THEIR PROMOTIONAL ADS . WHEN I APPLIED FOR MY REFUND 8 MONTHS LATER I AM STILL WAITING FOR IT AND MADE NOT A SENT FROM THIS SARAH COOPER [censor]!