[Resolved] Sara Mills/Sara Mangus, Portland, Oregoneviction, theft, destruction of property

5 Review updated:

I rented Sara and her 5 friends my 3 bedroom apartment at St. James Apartments. None of the occupants worked. They received foodstamps and vouchers to pay their rental fees.

They lived there for only about 1 year and I took them to court 3 times. The only actually paid maybe 2 months total rent. The rest was paid by welfare or whom ever would give them a voucher. They would not take their garbage to the curb, even though it was only 20 feet away. At one point they had 20 bags of garbage piled by the side of the house. They had the attitude that I should never contact them, but they would contact me to fix any minor problem, which I usually did.

The third eviction was thank God final..See Top 10 Worst Companies in Portland, ORMy pay back for evicting them was that when they left they took every smoke dector, fire extinguisher, all the shelves out of all the closets. Even took the plywood which supported the shelves. Took every knob off every cabinet, every light, most of the window blinds.
Disgusting carpet, torn up walls, debris, old furniture, mouse/rat droppings in the kitchen, roach pellets, filth, garbage, etc. Even left used tampons laying all over the floor. It was disgusting. When entering the house, the smell alone would make you up-chuck. It took a long time to make the unit look like it had some kind of hope for redemption.
They actually had the nerve to be angry when I changed the lock and they realized they could not get the cooler full of beer that they left behind.

• Resolution Statement

resolved

An Email from "Ben"

I love the site. I love the journal. This psycho ### is finally getting what she deserves.

The short version of my story:

I was going to school and had started talking to sara. On my first trip home, upon arriving, I’m told by my parents I have a pay message from someone named sara and that the message will attempted to be delivered again in about an hour. I’d never heard of such a thing. So about an hour later, phone rings.. i accepted the charges. It’s sara saying she left her dads house and is on a greyhound bus scheduled to Columbus, OH ..where she knew my parents lived/I was going for xmas. This would be December 2001.

She traveled from PA to OH, uninvited, unwelcome, and without letting anyone know until the day of her arrival.

I picked her up, had her stay with me for a night. She then had to spend a couple nights in emergency shelter for battered women. She ended up in a homeless shelter at night and working at mcdonalds during the day. Suddenly she’s living with some crazy religious mexican family on the outskirts of columbus.

She came to “visit” me .. again, uninvited/unwelcome and with absolutely no place to stay.

She eventually moved back to PA and lived with her dad and her sister.

Her dad drove a jeep grand cherokee at the time.

Then while i was there, she started talking to a guy in washington. I want to say his name was Luke. She ended up “dumping” me for him and moving to washington very shortly after. It was the last I ever heard from her.

Later on, she made friends with an ex of mine and told my ex that I raped her. ###. She told me it was her first time and ..well.. no way. There was seriously some MAJOR gappy issues there. And her ### stunk worse than you can imagine. It seriously made me want to harf. She is legit insane.

Sara deserves everything you wrote about her. It’s 100% true. She told me after it was already obvious to me that she had been diagnosed with schizophrenia and had done some time in a legit mental health facility. Her family hates her.. I got to watch, first hand, many of her complete tantrums with her father, over NOTHING.

thank you for giving this ### nutjob EXACTLY what she deserves.

An Update from "Ben"
    New emails from "Ben":

Family is/was from PA ..

it was like 10yrs ago.

She said she was a documented schitzo, spent time in a legit mental lock down kind place.Bragged about how she would eat out the other crazy chicks..

- Sara claims to be from "upstate New York." We knew this was ### to begin with as all of her family is located in PA and her background information points to PA.

- Sara denies being psychotic, put in a mental hospital, etc... We knew this was ### as well as any sane person does not do the crazy ### she does on a daily basis.

"She never told me to stop.
    She said it hurt a little, and I don't understand who it could have as I'm of average white guy size and her vagina was quite loose (she claimed it was her first time. No way.). After she said "it hurts" I asked if she wanted me to stop and she said "No. Keep going." So I did.

She's such a ### liar."

• Updated by saramangusmills · May 01, 2017

Everyone in Portland and at My Father's Place knows allll about this nasty ditch pig and her shenanigans. It'd be hard not to. She's ###ed with hundreds of people over the years many of whom are deep in the local goth scene where she still attends events. She's a poser. Changes her identity by whoever she befriends. SWF all the way! We tip her .50 because that's all her nasty STD ridden ### is worth. FYI: She's gonna get hers for what she did to Will and his GF. If you don't know the story, well... let me know and I'll email you about it. It's madddd. Sara basically tried to kill him and his GF. She's one sick, twisted ###. But she's trash and only friends with the biggest ### in all of the city. She'd better get packing and move on to another city. This one is ruined for her like Seattle and her hometown.

• Updated by saramangusmills · May 01, 2017

A few weeks after I moved in with Jason, a woman moved in with him and then several weeks after that they got married. When she moved in, the quality of life declined. She was an ex-drug addict and took up alcohol as a new drug. Actually, I doubt she ever stopped drinking. Both drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney. She is shrill, classless and her voice carries loudly.

Both would stay up fairly late (4-5am) and park themselves in the living room all night to watch mindless network television (she's on SSI/foodstamps and hasn't worked in years). Since he drinks all day he rarely gets out of the house (his idea of getting out of the house is to run to the store for smokes) - and the living room is their social center where their loser friends parade in and out all day.

My bedroom in the apartment is either next to the living room, so there is no place in the apartment to go for peace and quiet.

For the record Jason DOES NOT work. He DOES NOT work at Integra. He was once an on-call technician and worked a day or two a month but was fired because of his lack of work ethic and alcoholic shenanigans.

Shortly after they got married, they started fighting. It would start by the time each had a few drinks and would escalate throughout the day. At several times it got to the point where regularly he would kick her out. Within 24 hours she would be back as if nothing had happened and the ###ed up cycle would soon repeat. There was one week in which she left and returned four times. Both have been arrested and taken to jail for domestic violence.

For a while they would break up and reconcile intermittently... on and off. Currently they're "on" and she's back in the apartment. During the period they were regularly fighting, Jason would sleep on the living room couch, making it unavailable to me even though I paid my fair share of the rent on time every month.

Now they spend more time in the living room than ever. He gets up, watches TV, drinks at all hours. Then she gets up, starts chain smoking, playing her stupid computer games, and so on. There's no way to avoid the noise since they never go anywhere. Actually that's a lie.. They do leave the house on occasion. But it's only to go to the bar at night with their gross friends. They go to Beulahland, Lovecraft and Brickbat Mansion. These are hands down the DIRTIEST bars in Portland that are ridden with the ###iest of skids.

The situation massively sucked but I was living on a near poverty-level income and couldn't afford to move out for the longest time. Now I've finally moved and I'm so happy to tell you all about how twisted these creeps are. Jason DOES NOT earn $100k a year. He DOES NOT earn ANY money. He has no car. He has no job. They live in what used to be a motel. IT IS A MOTEL ROOM APARTMENT. Don't let his crazy wife tell you any different. They are both pathetic losers that shouldn't be allowed to breathe the same air as the rest of us.

That's all.

• Updated by saramangusmills · May 01, 2017

My brother (who was living with my mother at the time) convinced our father (whom I was living with at the time) to let his "friend" Sara move in with us in Ohio, after my mother said 'no' to Sara staying with them in Pennsylvania. Supposedly she had recently lost her apartment and job, and was trying to get back on her feet to return to high school. She was only going to be staying until March.

Well, March came and rent. And she was not gone. She did not pay my father money to stay there and did not help clean. She did not have a job and but somehow had money to pay her cell phone bill and buy cigarettes and makeup. When she first moved in she would leave the TV on all night and have the heat constantly cranked up to 80 degrees until my father finally told her to stop doing those things.

He complained about her every single day (when she was gone) but refused to say anything to her because he was afraid that she was crazy and would try to do something to get back at him if he tried kicking her out. She told us she spent time in a mental hospital and was treated for borderline personality disorder, manic depression and schizophrenia. We witnessed some crazy events on occasion and I too questioned her mental state on a regular basis.

I was so tired of buying food that a person who never contributes would eat up... Afterwards leaving the mess and dishes for everyone else to clean up. My father was unemployed and happily retired until Sara came along. He had to take on 2 jobs, and work 50+ hours a week to pay HER bills and he was almost 60 years old at the time!

We did not want to get the police involved because she made it clear she would take us to court allowing her to stay here until it was resolved. Thankfully we were able to get in touch with her father who wired her money to come home. She never did go home. She took the money and moved to Washington to live with some guy named Luke. Poor guy.

I'm not surprised to read all of this because she was seriously deranged 10 years ago and I imagine she's even crazier now. Good luck with all of this. I'm not opposed to joining in on a class action lawsuit if you're interested, or if her other victims and the people she scammed are interested. It's about time this crazy ### gets what she deserves.

• Updated by saramangusmills · May 01, 2017

Jason had been "unofficially" living with Sara in his room of our 2 bedroom apartment. I made it clear that she was not allowed over at all in any capacity when he signed the lease and he agreed and she went along with it. Eventually I allowed her to come over freely as long as she didn't spend the night because I didn't want it to turn into her living at our house which is what they planned all along.

Unfortunately Jason doesn't get a lot of chicks and this ### is really controlling. We're all the bad guys because we felt if she lived with us she should pay rent like everybody else, but she didn't work and didn't contribute to the rent, bills, not even cleaning. She just sat on her computer playing the sims on tumblr all day and night. Or dying her hair which is falling out from the chemicals... or maybe the constant drinking and using drugs she got from the hospital for her "anxiety disorder" which is bull.. it's to "treat" her schizophrenia. Not working obviously..

Not even being a dick. This chick is seriously psycho. I witnessed some crazy temper tantrums, like crazy dogs in heat.. over nothing. Absolutely nothing. Jason not buying her makeup. Jason not giving her money to buy clothes. Stupid ###. Any self respecting man would dump Sara. Any self respecting woman would buy her own ###. But Sara is a crazy loser with the mental capacity of a baked potato.

I texted Jason and told him that Sara isn't welcome in my home and if I see her in the area I will call the police. 5 minutes later Jason called threatening to bash my skull in for "disrespecting his ###" I told him to find somewhere else to live and he hung up and texted me saying he doesn't wanna live with me because I"m a "drunk ###" which is funny considering I rarely drank, it was him and Sara who constantly had drunken throw downs in the living room that ended with me wanting to report them for a domestic or our downstairs neighbour submitting noise violations to the landlord.

Eventually I chose to leave. I knew it was the only way out of this hellholeish situation. Later found out he married her. Crazy. Sad. Can't help but feel bad for him because he's not smart enough to know any better...

- Jason/Sara's Old Roommate

• Updated by saramangusmills · May 01, 2017

Sara was living at my place for 4-5 months. She has never paid her rent on time, even with multiple reminders. Sometimes she didn't have the rent at all. She was extremely dirty, leaving food and dirty dishes and grease and splatter all over the kitchen when she cooks. She took it upon herself to bring her cat into our house after I told her my lease only allows for me to have one animal and I already have a dog.

Her cat also would frequently use the washroom on the carpet in the house. I had to replace the carpets in the common areas. She ruined my expensive cooking set by using metal on the pans while cooking even after asking her not to. She would lounge on my couch with her feet up in the living room watching my 60" TV. She used my 6 month old gas grill outside and quickly burned one of the flip out trays because she didn't flip it out before turning it on.

I don't ask her for money for common items such as garbage bags or paper towels, etc. She even uses my grocery items like milk, sandwich meat, drinks, etc... and never replaced it.

I have never met anyone with such little respect for property that was not hers AND such a sense of entitlement. She actually told me that this was her house as much as it is mine because she splits everything evenly. Which obviously was not even slightly true. She was delusional, manipulative, and a sick human being.

I finally was able to evict her after she didn't pay rent for the whole month of May. I had to involve the police because she became very threatening and aggressive towards me on eviction day. She broke many of my items, including my laptop which she purposely poured coca cola all over. She stole my camera and cell phone. Oh, she left her "beloved" cat behind too. Thankfully her father came to pick up the cat. She's a sociopath. Hurts people and animals, uses them to her own accord then ditches them.

Afterwards I came to find out that she told people all sorts of lies about me. She told people who know me that I'm a drug dealer and a PROSTITUTe. Obvious nonsense but it was so bad I couldn't find a new job for a long time. I finally decided to take her to court, and won by default because Sara of course did not show up.

After this happened, I was told she moved to Washington to live with some guy named Luke. That's kinda her MO. She's never supported herself or lived on her own. She's useless, trash and a total psycho. I pity anyone who has to deal with her childish ### every day. I assume anyone who wants her in their life is as crazy and pathetic as she is. Nobody with integrity or a decent life would want anything to do with her. This is obviously true seeing as she dates and befriends only the ### of the earth.

• Updated by saramangusmills · May 01, 2017

This mentally ill woman has been stalking my boyfriend (her EX boyfriend) for over a year! She posted online how he was abusive to her (Untrue.. It was the other way around! She used to BEAT on him when she was drunk!) She said he was cheating on her with me. Also untrue!

He broke up with her months before we started dating but she wouldn't leave. She was not paying in to rent, bills, and so on, and STILL wouldn't leave until the housemates had her evicted. She was nothing more than a squatter!

And for the record she doesn't just smoke weed. She's an alcoholic and uses hard drugs including acid and COCAINE.

Apparently she's spent much of her life in mental hospitals and homeless shelters, exactly where she went when she was kicked out. She spends most of her time at the hospital trying to get drugs out of the nurses, yet has the audacity to complain when they refuse to give her any!

Anyone with a brain can see that she's nothing more than a mentally unhinged drug addict! She's done what she always does by moving on to the next poor sap desperate enough to support a homely looking hag with a loose ###. Good luck with this one Jason! You'll need it.

• Updated by saramangusmills · May 01, 2017

I thought I would add a note for any unsuspecting people who are employing this criminal for development of any form, including... development.

Jason Mills of Portland, Oregon is a scammer. He will ask for a deposit (and shy away from escrow services), and then he will steal your money. I learned this the hard way when I hired him for a $2500 project. I sent him a $1000 deposit at the beginning.

To get your work, he will show an impressive portfolio that claims that he did work for businesses such as IsoHunt. Once you send the deposit, he will constantly have excuses. His first excuse is that he's been very sick. I have also heard that he has used excuses involving scenarios such as car accidents and family illnesses.

As soon as the period in which you can open a buyer dispute with PayPal ends, he will stop making contact altogether. He would simply ignore my emails, phone calls, and so on. I have been in contact with someone who had $3000 stolen by Jason Mills, and there are many more I have noticed around the internet.

I can attach my initial chat with him before accepting him as a developer. Please note that he claims to have worked on IsoHunt, which I highly doubt he had anything to do with. The owner claims to not know who he is. His entire resume is bogus.

I then paid $1000 to his PayPal, and have yet to be refunded.

Please note he didn't even provide a service of any sort - I received no work from him whatsoever.

I can post the chats via Skype where he explains why he hadn't been able to do anything if needed. As soon as the PayPal buyer dispute period ended, he stopped making contact with me altogether.

$1000 payment made 05/02/15 to [protected]@yarp.me

Jason currently works for Integra in Vancouver, Washington. I urge these professionals to fire him immediately. He claims to earn $100/year but both him and his "wife" Sara Elizabeth Mangus (who also has a history of scamming, drug abuse, being incarcerated in a mental hospital, attempted murder, and so on...) currently collect food stamps through the Portland, Oregon Government via food benefits and Snap which also gives them free iphones, and so on.

You can view all of this documented on Sara's public twitter page @queeninthenorth and on her tumblr page: http://princessofpyke.tumblr.com Additionally, Sara has strangers donate money to her (https://www.google.ca/search?q=%22andwizardry%40gmail.com%22&oq=%22andwizardry%40gmail.com%22&aqs=chrome..69i57.566j0j9&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8) and Jason has strangers donate to him for their "honeymoon": http://thecrowdedwedding.com/author/jasonyarp-me/

These two are scam artists and are looking at a lengthy prison sentence for food stamp fraud. I only hope I can join in on the court case and sue them for money owed, the same goes for everyone else they've scammed.

• Updated by saramangusmills · May 01, 2017

In case you needed any more proof that Sara Mangus is actual human garbage... Sara and I used to have "beef" online, and by "beef" I mean that I called her an ugly psycho many years ago and she has not left me alone since. She never apologized to me because she's incapable of feeling guilt for her ### actions.

We had a mutual following on tumblr for a long time. She was constantly posting about how awful her life was and I couldn't help but feel sympathetic for her situation despite the fact that she did it to herself every time. She's not very smart.. but I digress...

I offered her plenty of advice in regards to her perpetual ###ed up lifestyle. Shortly after, she started posting asking for donations. Not once, not twice, but like once a week. I'm not even kidding. She would beg for donations then post about how she bought new makeup and went out and got drunk a week later. I don't know how anyone fell for this scam. She was obviously just begging strangers on the internet for donations so she could spend their money on drugs and alcohol.

The only time I felt the need to donate to her was when her cat required surgery. I'm not sure if it was "Ser Pounce" or the other cat she had at the time. I'm sympathetic towards animals.. I can't help it. It's in my blood. I was all set to donate $50 of my hard earned cash to her paypal address "[protected]@gmail.com" and informed her that I would be doing so when she said she received enough donations for his surgery.

Who knows if the cat really needed surgery or if this was just another one of her many scams. I couldn't help but notice she was quick to abandon her cat to sponge off of her new "man"... that unemployed, hideous, overweight loser whom she claims to be married to but is really just playing house with until he gets wise and leaves her for someone who won't use him, abuse him and ruin his life.

A few years prior to the cat donation incident, Sara asked for donations for an apparent abortion that was going to cost her $500. I don't know if she received enough money for this apparent abortion and if she actually needed to have an abortion at all. She likely just wanted to scam money out of sympathetic internet strangers because she had a hard time supporting herself financially. I find it hard to believe she needed to have an abortion at all considering she claimed to have the IUD. Her lies always catch up with her...

Fast forward 2 years and I see this other tumblr page of hers.. She's had thousands of tumblr accounts over the years and I can't recall which tumblr this was.. but that's not important. I couldn't help but notice she used this blog to talk trash me. Half of her posts were about me. It all seemed rather excessive and childish considering how nice I had been to her.

I noticed posts where she claimed I had other tumblr profiles that I logged into to like my own photos and that I was always trying to "one up" her whenever she posted to her tumblr page. I couldn't help but laugh out loud at this statement, as it's totally untrue and just further proof of how delusional and mentally unstable Sara really is.

Sara is obviously just jealous as she's always been. I don't feel the need to explain myself to her, but obviously I had only one tumblr profile and my friends had their own profiles that they used regularly. I certainly never tried to "one up" her. That would imply that I took note of her pathetic existence and kept track of her postings which I certainly did not care to do. Regardless.. it's not difficult to "one up" a ### who is already beneath you.

It became clear to me that Sara was the person responsible for sending my personal information and photos to my cyberstalker, Bonnie Combs. At the time I was in the midst of pursuing legal action against Bonnie and had travelled to her city to speak with the police on several occasions. Also, Dr. Phil wanted to have me and other victims on his show to expose Bonnie and hopefully put an end to her career bullying. None of this is important because Bonnie died last year and I've lived a happy, peaceful life ever since.

Hmm.. What else can I tell you... When Sara wasn't asking for donations or posting her horrendous selfies that were truly gag worthy, she could be found involved in the most ridiculous tumblr drama you can imagine. She constantly got into it with teenagers over the "Bethyl" tag because she's mentally unhinged and can't handle people having a different opinion from hers. Oh, and she would frequently post about how she's able to discuss race issues because she's Greek which is hilarious considering she's white as a ghost and far too uneducated to have any those opinions. She lacks personal identity and steals the personality of whomever she's close with at the time. Single white female is her total MO.

Sara is basically a huge joke of a human being and a total waste of oxygen. She's human ### and not good enough to scrap the dog ### off my shoes. She's trash, always has been, always will be. The same can be said for anyone she knows, befriends or dates. She is the bottom of the barrel, ### of the earth, and a stain on society and the best thing she could possibly do is disappear and never bother another person with her psychotic behaviour ripe with daddy issues ever again.

Sa
May 01, 2017

Comments

• Us
      Nov 10, 2017

Funny how all these "Compliants" are posted the same day... from the same person.

We all know everything posted in here about Sara Mangus/Mills are complete lies. The real person behind all these posts are from a 30 year old woman named Krystal Draper. Or Krystle Richards. Or Krsytal Pucher. It's really hard to keep up to what her real name is. Just google her.
    Her ridiculous lies about strangers on the internet started in 2001 when she had several livejournal accounts. And several deadjournal accounts. Oh, remember when you dyed her hair pink and fried your hair? Over 20 different domains with stolen content (Layouts/lies about her life etc). Each few years she latches on to a new victim. Make up stories about them on the internet. Bully them. Then when they stop giving her attention she just latches on to another poor victim. Make up lies. Fake screenshots. Fake websites. She is just crazy.

Krystal, I know you'll read this. I am not TGO. I am not Nicole. I am not Jordan. I am not Christine. I am not Laura. I am not that crazy housemate you had when you made venus girls website. Remember that? You have met me. A [censored]ing long time ago. I was part of those 'sister sites' in 04? Maybe? Anyway, you'll probably never remember me. But we remember you.

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that Krystal Draper is a psychotic human piece of garbage and still up to her tricks again. Still obsessed with Sara Mangus. She can't get enough.

• Us
      Nov 24, 2017

@user1757366 It sounds like you're still obsessed with Krystal Draper, a beautiful wonderful human being who spreads love and positivity everywhere she goes.

These are accusations that exist only in your mind. She is a gorgeous, talented and hardworking mother who provides for her family.

How many times are you going to post the same untrue psychobabble about a total blonde bombshell canadian you've never met who towers above you in every way?

• Li
      Mar 17, 2018

@user7583757 I worked with Sara Mills (Mangus) and this is ALL true. We fired her because she went crazy on a customer who was black. Sara Mills is crazy, racist and just an awful person all around.

May 27, 2019

@user1757366 You wish that were true. But it's the other way around.

Apr 15, 2018

She goes by Sara Mills now and lives in San Francisco California where she claims to be a marine biology student.

Jan 06, 2019

@saramillssanfran She dropped out within a week.

• Je
      Jul 03, 2018

This toxic troll is trying to pull Krystal down to her level of web screen fabrications. This is SICK Miss Mills. Your hallucinations go straight on this website!

So who is Sara Mills or Sara Mangus?

She dropped out of high school, prostituted in Columbus, Ohio, became a cocaine addict in Seattle, Washington, moved to Portland, Oregon where she claimed many men raped her (all false allegations!!) then moved to San Francisco where she is unemployed and living off the shirt tails of her nearly broke husband. She is from a small town in New York State originally and was incarcerated in a mental institution when she was only 17 years old.

Since 2003 Sara has been libelling people on the web, attacking their character and posting nonsense in their name. Why? Because she's jealous of course! She barely remembers that long ago due to her rampant drug use over the years.

Jul 05, 2018

It's all just one person. Been at it for years.
    She basically finds people on the internet, mostly females but will often add their life partners/family members to the mix, and proceed to troll/defame them vigorously...in all sorts of ways.
    Editing photos to make them look ugly and deformed, accusing their Fathers of being child abusers etc.

I believe more recently she even made a troll account of one individual on PornHub and uploaded a load of disgusting transexual like porn stuff on the account...as if to imply the lady she was impersonating was actually a man. I mean she basically accuses every woman she trolls of being a man or "legit dude" as she has often stated.

I mean we all get angry in life, need people to vent our frustrations out on...but I often think we can take things way too far. Especially when engaging in such negativity for such a long time on a frequent basis.

What I think is needed is a sense of perspective, to focus on the good things in life, to appreciate the arts, the beauty of our natural world...especially in darker times when those hateful urges push their way into the forefront of our current state of mind.

Easier said than done, I know. But if one tries hard enough...even just one successful attempt out of 10 tries is a good start. It's about breaking the cycle...or disrupting it as much as possible.

Hopefully this individual who allows the negative emotions to control her actions is able to accomplish this feat. I believe it's possible.

Oct 27, 2018

It's all true. I'm the Luke referenced in the comments above that she moved in with in Washington after I flew her from Pennsylvania. First to Port Angeles, then she moved with me to Port Townsend. It was a disaster from the start. She never worked but a couple days the entire time as she leeched off me. Eventually she slept with a guy who was the lead singer of a Bremerton punk band called Kane Hodder, in our bed no less. He stole a bunch of my DVDs and I broke up with her. I called 911 on her after she started cutting her wrists. Shortly thereafter she ended up at a house in Port Orchard before she wore out her welcome there and ended up in Seattle. During our time together I bought her a kitten she named October. I wonder what kind of horrors that kitten endured.

•   Dec 20, 2018

@Luke_ OMG what a trashy slut!

Jan 06, 2019

@Luke_ October died in June of that year. She probably killed the cat like every other cat she's ever had.

Jan 06, 2019

@spencerm0 Like there's a reason why this [censored] can't keep a cat alive longer than half a year. She met up with Jason and a year later his cat was dead. She adopted a black cat that died within months. Now she works with cats at the SPCA in San Francisco. God knows how many of those will wind up dead. [censored] is SICK.

May 19, 2019

@spencerm0 That's sad! I'm so mad I bought her that cat.

• Ka
      Dec 07, 2018
    Best Best Advice

Luke is telling the truth. Speak with ANY BODY from Seattle and Portland or any other city Sara lived in and they will have similar stories to tell. She's adept at playing the victim as well. The story with her and Krystle is that well, Sara targeted her on Livejournal in 2004 and has been harassing her ever since. Krystle fought back and apologized in 2013. Sara still harassed her. Sara used her husband Jason's email accounts @yarp to send Krystle harassing tweets and emails and cost Jason his job. Jason is stupid and has no idea the level of crazy he married into. But he will one day. She'll take every thing he has first though and destroy him like every other person who unfortunately knows her.

Dec 08, 2018

*IMPORTANT* notice to all who have viewed this thread.

Recent investigations may indicate the extremely probable reality that ALL postings made prior to this notice are in fact the workings of a single individual.

The individual in question has been suffering from multiple symptoms over a number of years that include extreme bouts of delusional paranoia, anger & hate issues ...all this combined with a long running jealous stupor that has led to them creating multiple copycat accounts of people they don't like and use those accounts to hate/berate/troll and otherwise be a public nuisance across various social media sites.

I urge everyone concerned to be vigilant at all times when seeing these bogus accusations spring up across the various sections of the internet.

•   Dec 20, 2018

@AlecM Oh stop. You have no idea who you're talking about or how badly this girl is in trouble. A lawsuit was launched against Sara in July. All of this is true.

Dec 21, 2018

@JennyJen9 Wonderful happy Christmas to everybody :)

May 19, 2019

@AlecM Nope. I'm very real.

@Luke_ Erm...Raspberries?

Apr 01, 2019

I've been doing a bit of research on this Sara Mangus person and all the stories about her on the web, regarding their validity and I've come to the conclusion that these awful stories are all true. She denies the allegations, of course who would want to admit such horrible things about themselves?

Let's start with the first story from an individual named Ben:

She eventually moved back to PA and lived with her dad and her sister.

Her dad drove a jeep grand cherokee at the time.

thank you for giving this ### nutjob EXACTLY what she deserves.

So, I decided to look up a background report on Sara Mangus and her previous addresses. You can click here (https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/sara-e-mangus_id_G1600995300957375067) to see it yourself.

So attached is Sara's address in PA at the time this event occurred. And what do you know? Almost immediately she moved to OH.

Ben states Sara took off to WA to hook up with a guy named Luke. And guess what? She lived in WA immediately after OH.

Here's a reply from Luke:
    It's all true. I'm the Luke referenced in the comments above that she moved in with in Washington after I flew her from Pennsylvania. First to Port Angeles, then to Port Hadlock, then she moved with me to Port Townsend. It was a disaster from the start. She never worked but a couple days the entire time as she leeched off me. Eventually she slept with a guy who was the lead singer of a Bremerton punk band called Kane Hodder, in our bed no less. He stole a bunch of my DVDs and I broke up with her. I called 911 on her after she started cutting her wrists. Shortly thereafter she ended up at a house in Port Orchard before she wore out her welcome there and ended up in Seattle. During our time together I bought her a kitten she named October. I wonder what kind of horrors that kitten endured.

Guess what? Sara's background report shows an address for her in Port Hadlock.

Attached is her Port Orchard address that Luke mentioned. Attached Sara mentions Port Townsend.

You can check out Sara's old livejournal from this time range here (https://awkward-rhythm.livejournal.com/) where she references Luke and October the cat, whom she admit died due to her own neglect.

Would love to hear from Mike, Chelsea and Kevin Langmack. If you believe all of this is made up by one person you're either totally delusional or as crazy as Sara is.

Apr 08, 2019

Anthony Marcacci may have more info.

Apr 11, 2019

Wonderful happy Easter to everyone. :)

May 18, 2019

"luke"

Hey Ben,

Have you seen Sara's old Deadjournal and Livejournal accounts where she pretended to be your girlfriend?

Deadjournals: http://wonderousfaerie.deadjournal.com and http://bens-sunshine.deadjournal.com

Livejournals: https://prettyxoxkitty.livejournal.com and https://nothardtodream.livejournal.com

She also mentions Luke, the mental hospital, the shelter in Columbus, and so on.

May 19, 2019

Also I don't know why she claims to be from New York. She admits on that blog she's from Toms river, NJ. She also admits to being a high school drop out. Crazy [censored] is incapable of telling the truth.

•   May 23, 2019

@AlmightyAlrighty Eerie. I know someone from Tom's River NJ from online (imdb the star trek the next generation board before they closed down the message boards). He was beyond weird. I never had official personal problems with him but many others did..and he would bully THEM (me as well) with bizarre talk about off topic things or not understanding the difference between a fact versus an opinion.

He apparently even found a lawyer to represent him in SOME case against the ST:TNG board. The twit lawyer even created an account with imdb for the sole reason for serving the board cease and desist letters.

My point: what's up with Tom's River NJ???

May 23, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Must be something in the water.

May 19, 2019

Taking the point on board though, they are quite nice. Especially with a bit of whipped cream and sprinkled with a small bit of sugar.

May 20, 2019

Old Deadjournal profiles: bens-sunshine (where she admits she never dated Ben but pretended to), wonderousfaerie, _nosensitivity_, itastelikemilk, mygunyourheart (I'm sure there are more)

Old Livejournal Profiles: prettyxoxkitty (continues to pretend Ben is her boyfriend after leaving deadjournal because she got caught), nothardtodream, mygunyourheart, splashturntwist, girlrobots, itsnotyrvanity, robotichearts, awkward_rhythm, wizarding

May 22, 2019

holy [censored] i REMEMBER this broad! she stole a bunch of drawings and claimed them as her own on deadjournal back in 2002/2003. got called out on it and made a new journal where she STILL posted stolen drawings. [censored] is CRAZY

May 22, 2019

@shattuck Brand new account with only one comment to date!

May 23, 2019

@AlecM Your point being? Troll.

May 24, 2019

@shattuck Why sock accounts, of course! Sock accounts everywhere :)

May 24, 2019

@AlecM You have the only "sock account" here, weirdo.

•   May 24, 2019

@AlmightyAlrighty In the general scheme of things, if you think one poster on here is trolling with a dock account, you are really naive. Seriously, many people on here have MULTIPLE sock accounts. Most who have different names/accounts have been kicked off the site for whatever reason and the site do

•   May 24, 2019

@Um is not an answer! -esent warn you when you have pissed anyone off. Meanwhile the socks who keep on writing about how upset the situation made them so they beat their spouse, mother, baby... And absolutely Jack Shi7 happens to them.

May 27, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Sounds a lot like crazy AlecM down there.

so ~gorgeous~ lol

May 24, 2019

Ok lets try and bring this all up to date, and get a proper perspective of whats been going on over a number of years. I can only really speak from experience from 2014 to present date.

In honor of an old code, names will be left out/altered. But it centers around one particular individual I came to dub the "MaybeK" entity.

This MaybeK has had run ins with a number of female individuals. The ones I am aware of include, but very possibly not limited to...

-Ms B.Combs (apparently deceased as of 2014/2015)
    -Ms E. Kingley - One time news host of a show I was a member of, and the very reason I became of the MaybeK entity in the first place. (also was an absolute sweetie and starlet of an anchor).
    -Ms A. McSmithy - Sister of E Kinglsey, endured some lengthy trolling by MaybeK. Though E was mostly the main primary target.
    -Ms A. Medcalf - Another troll target of MaybeK, though this was somewhat brief.
    -Ms N. Lorry - same as before, troll target of MaybeK but very limited compared to others.

-Ms S. "Magnets" as the MaybeK entity has referred to her at times, and the current one who gets the main focus.

The trolling and hate directed at these names listed appear to be from the same person, and seem to ALL be very similar in style. Often in the form of edited photos that have been photoshopped to make them look worse. Accusations of drug addiction, pedophilia, animal cruelty, incest etc ...the usual common troll stuff.

In fact there have been a number of fake screencaps over the years that seem to depict the trolls target of saying thing like "the 9/11 victims deserved what they got" in a tweet, and yet the MaybeK person would post another fake screencap of the exact same thing but from different womans twitter page.

On secretsanon there has been a seemingly man hating radfem posting all sorts of stuff. One post was recently left by the name "S Magnets". Leading me to suspect this is in fact the MaybeK entity.

I mean, hey...I'm all up for womans rights, equality, equal pay etc ... but it seems the MaybeK entity has a lot to learn about sisterhood and women looking out for each other, given the mass trolling and hate levied at multiple women in the past.

But then again this is the same person who claimed to be a social worker who was concerned about the welfare Miss E's children, while at the same time calling them "mongaloids" in following tweets!

What is really wrong with the MaybeK entity? Why constantly need a female target to project such hate and bile at for years on end? Did something go bad with her and Mr SS she was with? There was a time she would proudly and publicly post images of him holding up their child.

"one of the great things of being a mother, is seeing him be a dad". Remember that?

What would it take for her to leave the hate behind and move on to a happier future?

It's been at least 5 years from the first troll posting I saw her make, word has it there were more than 12 years of it prior to that. I cant confirm that. But the cycle keeps repeating, over and over. The wheels on the bus go round and round...round and round.

Is there a positive end to this madness?

May 27, 2019

@AlecM Why do you keep spewing lies?

May 27, 2019

@AlmightyAlrighty Have you ever looked into this Bonnie Combs individual? Talked to her hundreds of victims? I bet not.

May 27, 2019

@AlmightyAlrighty http://bonniecombs.deadjournal.com/profile lol so innocent

May 27, 2019

@AlecM To clear up a few of your wrongs, "Elle" and I apologized for harassing each other months ago and have made amends. I never harassed her sister. I also never harassed Bonnie, it was the other way around. Bonnie died of a heart attack and the whole world cheered because she made so many lives miserable. Angela is a lunatic who is hated by many, not just me. Same goes for Sara. I only know who "N Lorry" is because I contacted her to inform her of the posts being made about her on secrets anon. I'm inclined to believe you're the one doing all of this posting by the way.

My personal life is none of your business. My husband and I are doing just fine. I want nothing to do with any of you weirdos and wish you would go away already and stop harassing me.

•   May 27, 2019

@AlmightyAlrighty You know you are talking to yourself, right?

@KrystalS7 Sure sure.
    I totally believe the new fresh account here is genuine and in no means an attempt to separate yourself from all the other accounts postings. I totally believe everything you say! :) You speak nothing but absolute gospel :)

May 27, 2019

@AlecM You're one to talk, drama monger/stalker/psycho

May 28, 2019

Yeah, Sara is so innocent. I'm totally stalking her. It's definitely not the other way around considering her entire journal is full of entries about me, my whereabouts, etc... I'm totally lying. You're so right.

Idiot.

May 28, 2019

@KrystalS7 If those are real...come on, It's all from a decade ago. Don't you think it's time this long standing grudge was put to bed?

May 29, 2019

@AlecM 100% real and still being posted about to this day. It's cute how you always have excuses for other people though. A+ trolling.

May 29, 2019

@KrystalS7 People can change, nothing wrong with hoping for the best in others.

May 29, 2019

@AlecM I agree. But she hasn't.

May 29, 2019

@KrystalS7 Pity you can't pick up IP address on secrets anon. That's all the proof you need.

May 29, 2019

@AlmightyAlrighty This troll has a thing for dirt bags I noticed..

May 29, 2019

@AlmightyAlrighty You're right about putting the grudge to bed and I have been trying to but she will not go away.