Sara Freder / Harassement morn/noon/night with machines, implants, bindings, bats; choking me by tightening throat

1 WY, United States Review updated:

Approx one year ago Easter Sara Freder appeared in my house out of body. I woke to her binding me. I recognized her picutre from the advertisement. A few days after that, I woke to her sending me pictures of 3 bats.

Since then she has harassed inside of my body, I believe I got an implant at the binding. She never leaves or her machines never leave. I believes she uses remote viewing.

She has destroyed one computer and is constantly trying to freeze me on the screeen on the orange light goes on - I pray and then it stops for awhile.

She is always in my third eye, ears, throat, solar plexes. If she wants to get "even with me" she tightens my throat.

She at one time came through as a thought" that if I say anything I better have a lot of protection" So I may be dead soon. I pray but can't figure out how she connects to my thoughts other than the Radionics Machine, other machines being used, Reiki and ? I believe at the binding she got some DNA from me and she knows my astrological history because of a "free reading" she was doing for me. Inever agreed to anything but I did read the first pages of her e=mails.

I don't want to go the machine route to protect me. I opened up myself with tooooooo many New Age classes, etc.
I am trying to find my way back to Jesus and going the Christian way. I believe the difference with the New Age teachings and Jesus teachings is: Jesus has done it all for us and is still doing it all for us! In the New Age teachings you think you are the God and responsible for your own redemption. It is a choice between Heaven and Hell. Jesus in the onlt way. Read the Bible to see what it says. Also, re: people that believe that by ignoring the fact that" judgement" will come and determined not to believe it that it won't happen. The Bible definately says this is not true.

Sara goes on "Karma". When Jesus died on the cross he did way with the Law.

I am learning about putting "The Blood of Jesus" on situations and believe this helps.

Also, evertime I go to church for a healing my "circulation" has suffered. I knoww it is from her harassement and I can feel her "tightening my chest". SO I am sure that she is into her revenge at the moment and somehow reading me. How I don't know but I can feel her getting ready to pounce on me.

All of this is true and I ask God to protect me from her and her constant harassement.

I hope that if someone else is going through something they will feel "not alone". Because no one believes you.
J

Jm

More Sara Freder Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mr
      5th of May, 2009

That happened to me last year, too, but it kind of just went away after a while.

• Te
      16th of Jun, 2009

One thing I have learned and applied to my life if the spiritual principle that if we do not let fear of the negative or dark actions of other into our energy field and just meditate sending love and asking for protection and then asking that negativity be removed this is enough to turn away anything from anyone. I have my own story to tell but know that fear only brings in the dark energy. If the energy of Jesus helps you focus on that which is protective, positive and good then that is the energy you need to call in. You are not crazy, thoughts and negative energy are real and can be sent with vengeance! Most people just don't understand it. It is just a different awareness and that is a good thing! I know some pretty crazy psychiatrist by the way, but also some very positive and gifted spiritual healers.

• Su
      23rd of Jun, 2009

I don't know about the other stuff but your computer freezing issue is probably a hardware problem. If it's a Dell, it's definitely a hardware problem.

• Ye
      23rd of Jun, 2009

Antipsychotic medication would probably help your binding issue (they generally tend to stop delusions, voices, and paranoia). Otherwise, maybe you sould write to that exorcism show on A&E and they can cast her out-who is Sara Freder, anyway? Why would writing a consumer complaint about her help you?

• Ye
      23rd of Jun, 2009

I don't think this woman has a bind on you, she is a fraud herself-check out this website or google her. Since she has no powers, you should be fine!

• Ha
      19th of Jul, 2009

• Su
      6th of Aug, 2009

My conviction lies in 17 years of experience.

• Wy
      19th of Sep, 2009

This is Schizophrenia, get some help.. really

• Lo
      17th of Oct, 2009

me too

• St
      27th of Oct, 2009

Okay you need help I don't know what you been smoking but maybe you should check your self into a psych ward. This is a complaint board not a mental help site. I have personally dealt with Sarah Freder and she's nothing more than a fake . I'm not going to poke fun at you because you really have a problem. It sounds like schizophrenia and you really really need some professional help. Good Luck to you.

• St
      27th of Oct, 2009

Same complaint by diffrent person on a diffrent consumer complaint site. apparantly some people think it's funny to publicize that they have serious mental problems.
    Sara Freder's Revenge
    Sara Freder Complaint by Janette

You were reading a complaint about Sara Freder.

Filing a new complaint about
    I read her free astrology e-mails
    . I didn't subscribe. She came via out of body, wrapped me in something, sent pictures of 3 bats few days later. Now I receive energy AM to PM every day and night. I think she uses radionics, chia machines, telephathy machines and remote viewing
    . She is always working on the inside of my body. I get stomach aches, back aches, constant sore throat
    . She will not let me alone. According to a source, bats can mean "vanishing". She can read my thoughts and retailates. Anyone else had this type of experience. Thank you

• Uh
      6th of Feb, 2011

Sara, I don't like reading so next time you send a email to me don't wright a long letter because then it won't get read.Can you really read peoples horoscope?!

• Uh
      6th of Feb, 2011

u ca not read peoples horiscop

• Fm
      23rd of Mar, 2011

are u jokeing or for reals

5th of Apr, 2011

sara freder is not a scam, she has helped me out of a crisis

• Ka
      13th of May, 2012

she put telephonic to me...she is really a fraud...please delete this telephonic from my mind...

13th of Jun, 2012

I realy think that J is being harrassed by more than one person and these scammers knows exactly all your dummies reaction. Shame on all of you to bully this poor person. Look J I believe in Jesus Christ and if any of you dummies out there have read The Holy Bible then there are lots of answers about Satan and Hell and all these scorceres using evil magic.God is real and don't give up you can fast and you will be in my prayers. Keep up the good spirit and may God Bless You and remember He loves you. Your friend Anne