Sara Freder / Scammer

Clairvoyance is a perfect tool for scamming people, Sara Freder is and has been using it to prey on people for many years; is there a legal way to put an end to her (or His)scam and protect people from the likes of the Sara Freder website.

Is there a legal recourse for people to fight back ??

there must be a legal way to eradicate them from the internet and put them behind bars. International efforts should be made to legally create deterrants, and remedies for consumers to reprt those scams, and also the tools for claiming repayment of scammed money.

Ol

Comments

• Le
      1st of Jun, 2009
    Sara Freder - unauthorised deduction
    Sara Freder
    South Africa
    sarafreder.com

she deducted money from my account which i did not authorised. i purchased NOthING, received NOTHING and want nothing!!! and refund ?? not possible!!!

25th of May, 2018

@Leonie We'll you're the fool letting her have your bank card! 😂

• Ni
      16th of Sep, 2009

Yes i agree with this complaints.We must take some action against such fraud case.

• On
      29th of Oct, 2009

people like her make their thousands cheating vulnerable people they also make it harder for the true genuine clairvoyants out there..their is a tern for people like her -CAREER CRIMINAL

• Wi
      1st of Dec, 2009

Here is wht i got from Sara Freder...Lets C
    thats it gonna real or fake.

Dear Wisarutar,

I have performed an in-depth study on your behalf.
    I'am already keeping you up to date with my findings.

Here are the most important dates that I discovered for you:

On Wednesday, December 16, 2009 you will receive excellent news about friendships (and relationships in general),

On Friday, December 18, 2009 you will have a wonderful opportunity to change your life-(this is an extremely important chance which must take priority over everything that day).

On Friday, January 01, 2010 you will have the possibility of receiving a large sum of money which you had not expected (don't miss this one!)

On Thursday, January 07, 2010 you will meet someone by hazard, who will probably become a great friend,

On Monday, January 11, 2010 you will have much good luck in the financial field-new and very important),

You may be surprised to see that the days to come will be extremely beneficial to you; however, this does not surprise me.

In fact, I am starting a clairvoyance study about you and your near
    future, and I see marvelous events coming towards you one after another!

25th of May, 2018

@wittyrita So I'm dying to know. Did this come true? Any of it?

• Ti
      3rd of Feb, 2010

she should look for something better to do

• Bj
      19th of Aug, 2014

Ha! I got the same thing...word for word...computer generating crap...no such person as sara frieder...they just get a model dress her up in witchypoo outfits and then throw the line out and they wait to see who takes the bait...before people pay these scammers or pay for anything they should...research, research research and have a look at comments about the website...I've been scammed...first and last time :)

• Pm
      5th of Mar, 2018

Here is what she wants from me ( NOT A CHANCE )
    There is something wrong with this nut.
    We all need to do something about her...Like a Class Action Lawsuit for people who have been harassed by her ( The emails she sends ) and the people she has duped out of their hard earned money by sending them FAKE PROMISES as long as they PAID $$ her.
    Anyone interested please contact me at phyllisdube@yahoo.com

SPECIAL OCCULT AID FORM
    reserved for Phyllis,
    to return immediately,
    Yes, dear Sara, I understand that you have performed for me a major special act, a secret occult magical action to see more clearly into my life and better understand me, and above all, to understand my problems and find out why Chance, Love and Money never came my way.
    Yes, Sara, I fully understand that you have discovered the Grave Problem that erodes my chances of success, but, most importantly, that you have discovered THE RIGHT SOLUTION, the MIRACLE REMEDY that will lead me into a life of CHANCE, LOVE and MONEY. This is why I have full confidence in you.
    Yes, Sara, I also fully understand that the Grand Moment has arrived and it begins for me with the MIRACLE REMEDY during the brilliant Miraculous Beneficial Period that will bring major POSITIVE Changes into my life in the days ahead...
    ====> Please send me, as a FREE GIFT:
    My 7 LUCKY numbers and the exact dates and precise periods when I should use them to win the amount of money you have seen coming to me (I fully understand that you are going to perform especially for me, free of charge, the SPECIAL MYSTICAL CEREMONIAL to boost my chances during the GOLDEN PERIOD I am about to go through)

Your priceless Magical Lucky Medallion, which I am going to wear for protection against negative influences and to boost my CHANCES in every possible way. This medallion will become the most valuable object I will have ever possessed, and I know I will never want to part with it.
    Also, please send me your Great Horoscope of my Good Fortune because, thanks to this invaluable act you are going to perform for me, I am absolutely certain that I will be able to make excellent decisions that will lead me straight to HAPPINESS, CHANCE and MONEY. I am worthy of it and I know I deserve the MIRACULOUS BENEFICIAL PERIOD that's coming to me.
    I also agree to receive all your other priceless gifts:
    1-The exceptional discount you have generously deducted from the total fee. I agree to take advantage of this major DISCOUNT of US$170 because I truly wish HAPPINESS and you don't want a trivial matter of money to come again in the way of the CHANCE and HAPPINESS I have been promised during my Miraculous Beneficial Period.
    2-Your new and amazing Magnetized Photo made personally for me, so I can enjoy its help and comforting in every moment of my life, whenever I feel the need
    3-Your Sacred Pentacle of the Unicorn, which will bring all of my most intimate and secret wishes to life, an essential companion on the road to Chance, Love and MONEY, and I am sure these gifts will be followed by the many more gifts that life has in store for me.
    I include the amount of us $ 29.95
    Please grant me the privilege of your Full Permanent Protection. I am giving my approval that you may perform for me all the Magical High Protection Ceremonials designed to recharge the vital forces of my fortune and my energy potential. I want to be able to take maximum advantage of the ultra beneficial effects of your MIRACLE REMEDY, which unlocks all the great doors of Love, Chance and Money. Please perform permanently and especially for me this occult beneficial action so I can regain and preserve my energy potential, and protect my vital forces of chance, success and happiness. I want to be able to enjoy the life I deserve.
    For my permanent protection in my everyday life, please bill me the nominal amount of us $ the of every month*and I will continue to receive your weekly Horoscope

CREDIT CARD PAYMENT

Your payment is safeguarded by SSL
    Charge me the total of my order right now by VISA or MasterCard

Charge me today the sum of us$ 14.98 and times us$ 14.98 the of each month until i have paid my total order

I choose the Permanent High Protection
    OTHER PAYMENT METHODE
    Wire transfert or check

Send by Fax your credit card number

International Money Order Card

You can also pay my fees by PayPal at sara@sara-freder.com with your confidential code : 13913/1532731

Please send International money order card enclosing your confidential code, payable to Mrs Sara Freder to: Mme SARA FREDER - BP94 - 78513 RAMBOUILLET Cedex FRANCE
    For Wire transfer: SARA FREDER
    Iban: FR87 3000 2089 6300 0007 0807 M16
    Bic: CRLYFRPP
    Le Credit Lyonnais - Rambouillet - FRANCE
    YOUR ADDRESS
    (Please verify your address to receive your order)
    Family Name

• De
      27th of Apr, 2018

Well, if was her who died in in a car crash and red ones it's already been taken care of...n answer to the topic's question. Astro.com reports her is a him, in France. Circa 2005/6 I got a lot of the typical magic spell psychic, "luck" lead me on's. "She" looks like an oz land freak! Truly fake as in conjured and fictitious. I I think we're learning more about bots, Max Headroom characters and scammers out of China and far off countries. These charlatans should go 'luck' themselves. It sounds so Joel Osteen but God has the final say. Its so LOL have so many psychics weather in person or via the email or the phone will tell you about this and that person who put a curse on you. They say think back think back! The whole time if they're saying this to your face they're looking away from you. So funny how they can't tell you exactly who this person was. Chances are three giving you a name they're lying, or some demon fed it to them. These personalities are just mind control psychic vampire manipulators who have an extra added bonus 2 there reliable MO: money!

• Mw