Sapphire Princess / failure to return returnable deposit paid by visa debit in feb 2016

During a very successful cruise from Singapore to Malaysia on the Sapphire Princess, dep. Jan 23 2016, Cruise Booking no.DW3H3P, voyage no. H604A.. we paid a deposit for a future cruise as yet unknown, deposit which would be refunded if we did not later go on a Princess cruise after 2 years.
Circumstances have prevented us going on any more cruises and so I am claiming back the deposit, which I understood at the time would be automatically credited to our bank account if not actually used. This has not been the case.
We are Anne Sedman Robb, blue circle member [protected] and Juan Gonzalez Merino, blued circle member [protected]
We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience,
I have sent this mail on 7 April, 18 April and 29 April but have had no reply.
My visa account at Lloyds Bank, where I paid for the whole cruise, was debited for 150 pounds on 5th Feb 2016 when I paid at the future cruises desk of the Sapphire Princess whilst still at sea.
I hope this time to receive a favourable reply... at least the courtesy of a reply explaining what steps I must take to recuperate the money.

• Updated by annese, May 24, 2018

no update.. first time complaint

• Updated by annese, May 24, 2018

first time complaint.. no update

An