Saphie Number One Limited / did not receive product

1 119 Floyd st swWyoming, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 616 304 5978

Payed for download via paypal and did not receive the promised product . Iwould like my total payment returned to me !

Comments

20th of Apr, 2009

I thought that I was purchasing antivirus software but received no confirmation from the product website. I did receive confirmation of payment from PayPal, but no product.

• Pe
      1st of May, 2009

I have exactly the same complaint. This appears to be a fraudulent website and I would strongly advise people to steer clear of them. I paid through Paypal and hope the issue can be resolved and the money refunded.

29th of May, 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a customer service rep of helpmedownload.com under Saphie Number One Limited.. I apologize for your negative experience. We will be more than happy to resolve your issue either via web chat below, or email, or calling our toll free number.

HELPMEDOWNLOAD.COM/SAPHIE NUMBER ONE LIMITED
    US Phone Support 1-800-978-7657
    UK Phone Support 0808 238 0026
    AU Phone Support 1-800-469-290
    Web-chat is now available!

Our Operations is available 24/7.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
    Helpmedownload Support Team

• Gl
      17th of Aug, 2009

On August 16, 2009 I purchased WinZip and paid with Pay Pal. The order number is 95236550EN089470B. I paid $35.94 for three years. I was told that I would receive an e-mail confirmation, but it never showed up. My Pay Pal account has been charged, but I have been unable to find the website and download WinZip.

Then I called today and spent almost an hour on the phone with technical support. Finally, after the technician had control of my mouse, WinZip was loaded on my computer. Problem solved...not hardly. Now when I click on the icon I am asked if I want to buy WinZip and it also asks for an activation code, which I don't have.

I called again this evening and was told there is to activation code. I requested my money be returned to Pay Pal and I also filed a dispute claim with Pay Pay. This is definitely a ripoff company. I cannot even access the website because my antivirus says it is a malicious site.

I am very discouraged with this whole transaction.

17th of Aug, 2009

Hello Glenda Thompson,

I am a customer service representative of helpmedownload.com. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and for your negative experience.

Regarding this, we are more than happy to resolve your issue either via web chat below, or email, or calling our toll free number.

HELPMEDOWNLOAD.COM
    US Phone Support 1-800-978-7657
    UK Phone Support 0808 238 0026
    AU Phone Support 1-800-469-290

Web-chat is now available! You can visit the website: www.onlinechat.helpmedownload.com for online chat support. Or you can send an email to support@helpmedownload.com

Our Operations is available 24/7.

Best Regards,

Helpmedownload.com

17th of Oct, 2010

Good Day!

I am a customer service representative of Freedownloadzone.com. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Regarding the charges that you got, we will be more than happy to resolve the issue either via web chat below, or email, or calling our toll free number.

FREEDOWNLOADZONE.COM