Saphie Number One Limited / fooled into purchasing something i did not want

Australia, Western Australia Review updated:
I thought I was on a Mozilla Firefox site as it said so. I was trying to download Mozilla Firefox free as was stated. I was directed to another page and taken through paymenty options via paypal. I Paid for something I did not want. It was not Mozilla Firefox.

N  21st of Jul, 2009 by

I am a customer service representative of helpmedownload.com. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and for your negative experience. Regarding this, we are more than happy to resolve your issue either via web chat below, or email, or calling our toll free number.

US Phone Support 1-800-978-7657
UK Phone Support 0808 238 0026
AU Phone Support 1-800-469-290

Web-chat is now available! You can visit the website: www.onlinechat.helpmedownload.com for online chat support. Or you can send an email to support@helpmedownload.com

Our Operations is available 24/7.
A  5th of Aug, 2009 by
Saphie number one limited, St Helier New Jersey, robbed My of $70.00 PLUS DOLLARS for antivirus softwear in Feb 2009. If you order a product or music from them they will not respond to you until 15 days have passed the small (print in their contract) then they say after 15 day they are not responable. You won't recive your product and they won't return your money. The lawyers from my credit card company sent a letter to Pay Pal urge them to drop them from their service. They also sent a letter to the Attorney General of New Jersey Fraud Dept. I will never stop trying give saphie1limiter a black eye. Be it on Twitter, Facebook, Computer Clubs, or general conversation.