Saphie Number One Limited / Was fooled into purchasing a Free Product

1 TN, United States Review updated:

Went to download a music site and this Saphie Number One Limited Site pops up saying i had to pay to use site. I thought ok, I mean most sites are making you pay now. But after I paid for it. The site I was trying to downloads opens and, Sure enough I could of downloaded it free. This is a Rip off and a Scam.

Jd

Comments

• Ti
      7th of May, 2009

Yes, I was caught out too. Feel really stupi and am trying to get my money back through credit card company.

Don't go near Saphie One or Mp3Music.com both seem to be linked and steer you towards free downloads

• Sc
      12th of May, 2009

Hey, I persisted and got my money back, you just have to dig around a little, you'll soon realise that all of the addresses are virtual but they do exist. The address in Jersey is actually the Trust company that administors all of their business, I just googled the address and phoned a random business in the same building, I asked for the building management company, got hold of them, and asked about the businesses on the 3rd Floor. So it turns out that this is actually a trust company that administor a load of companies..including Saphie Number One, I spoke to their account manager, and hey presto.. under 2 hours later, I got a full refund, and mega apologies.

I will never use these guys...who are actually based in the USA (The London Address is a virtual postal address that does exist, but is actually set up through the Trust Company in Jersey). Sure as hell peeled back a couple of layers on that onion. Anyway...I still maintain that they are a scam company and should be shut down and prosecuted...if not for sharp practice then certainly for complete lack of ownership.

Now go and get your money back...Phone this number 00441534870670 ask for Angela Burke (account manager) or Darla (she's the legend that sorted me out). THis is the trust company number in Jersey...just dial it as you see it.

GOOD LUCK!!

• He
      29th of May, 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a customer service rep of helpmedownload.com under Saphie Number One Limited.. I apologize for your negative experience. We will be more than happy to resolve your issue either via web chat below, or email, or calling our toll free number.

HELPMEDOWNLOAD.COM/SAPHIE NUMBER ONE LIMITED
    US Phone Support 1-800-978-7657
    UK Phone Support 0808 238 0026
    AU Phone Support 1-800-469-290
    Web-chat is now available!

Our Operations is available 24/7.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
    Helpmedownload Support Team

• He
      11th of Jul, 2009

Hello Tim Hayden,

I am a customer service representative of helpmedownload.com. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and for your negative experience. Regarding this, we are more than happy to resolve your issue either via web chat below, or email, or calling our toll free number.

HELPMEDOWNLOAD.COM
    US Phone Support 1-800-978-7657
    UK Phone Support 0808 238 0026
    AU Phone Support 1-800-469-290

Web-chat is now available! You can visit the website: www.onlinechat.helpmedownload.com for online chat support. Or you can send an email to support@helpmedownload.com

Our Operations is available 24/7.