Saphie Number One Limited / goods not received

1 Dungannon, Northern Ireland, County Tyrone, United Kingdom Review updated:

I thought i was buying software from limewire so i could download music.Have not received any goods and it has been over 4 weeks since i made purchase.The money was taken out pf my account through paypal so i thought i was safe but obviously not.the name on my statement was saphie number one limited.It would actually put me off buying through paypal, I do not know how they can get away with it.

Do

Comments

• He
      29th of May, 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a customer service rep of helpmedownload.com.. I apologize for your negative experience. We will be more than happy to resolve your issue either via web chat below, or email, or calling our toll free number.

Saphie Number One Limited
    AU Phone Support 1-800-469-290
    Web-chat is now available!

Our Operations is available 24/7.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
    Saphie Number One Limited Support Team

17th of Jun, 2009

Hello Donna

I am a customer service representative of helpmedownload.com. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and for your negative experience. Regarding your concern about the program, we can assist you with that. We can help you to download the program from our website. We will be more than happy to resolve your issue either via web chat below, or email, or calling our toll free number.

HELPMEDOWNLOAD.COM
    AU Phone Support 1-800-469-290

Web-chat is now available! You can visit the website: www.onlinechat.helpmedownload.com for online chat support. Or you can send an email to support@helpmedownload.com

• Da
      7th of Sep, 2009

Tried to use your web chat and email and niether works. wish to have my money returned. To many negatives about your services. I should have checked before I ordered.

8th of Sep, 2009

Hello Dail,

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. I am a customer service representative for HelpMeDownload.com. I will be more than happy to issue you a refund. To resolve your complaint, please reply with a contact number including your country code. To contact you and to resolve this ASAP, our Toll Free contact information is listed below as well.

Kind regards,

Arvie
    Customer Support Representative
    Support HelpMeDownload

AU Phone Support 1-800-469-290
    Web-chat is now available!

You can also send an email to Support@HelpMeDownload.com

• Kl
      15th of Sep, 2009

We have had exactly the same experience. We have received nothing for our money yet either. I have sent an email to support@mp3helpdesk.com and waiting on a reply. If I do not get what we paid for I want my money back to please.

Purchase was via paypal on 26 July 2009. Limewire have no record of an account in our name. Only difference is I am from Australia.

What is Saphie doing with our money????

K Luck
    Qld, Australia

17th of Feb, 2010

Hello,

I am a customer service representative of HelpMeDownload.Com. Please call us at this number to settle all these issues.

HELPMEDOWNLOAD.COM