Saphie Number One Limited / tricked into payment for purchasing Limewire

1 Blacktown, New South Wales, Australia Review updated:

Downloaded Limewire and went to payment site where Paypal was one of the methods and Saphie came up as the Payee as if it was the parent company; not so. So people beware; how easy is it to duped!!

Comments

• He
      7th of Jun, 2009

Hello Ronald

I am a customer service representative of helpmedownload.com and Saphie Number One Limited is our Merchant's Name. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and for your negative experience. I just want to inform you that we do support Limewire. We have that on our website, www.mp3musichq.com. Regarding your concern about the charges that you got and about Limewire, we will be more than happy to resolve your issue either via web chat below, or email, or calling our toll free number.

HELPMEDOWNLOAD.COM
    US Phone Support 1-800-978-7657
    UK Phone Support 0808 238 0026
    AU Phone Support 1-800-469-290

Web-chat is now available! You can visit the website: www.mp3helpdesk.com for online chat support.

Our Operations is available 24/7.

• Ro
      8th of Jun, 2009

Hello
    Well the reason I wrote the message is because what I thought I was paying for did not come through, namely the faster version of Limewire; it is interesting to note that Limewire does not get a mention on your site and I still don't have the product that I thought I was getting??????
    I hope and pray that this is all a miss understanding; having said that, to still receive the upgrade would be great.
    Thankyou
    Ron

• He
      11th of Jun, 2009

Hello Ronald,

I am a customer service representative of helpmedownload.com. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. I just want to inform that we have the lastest version of Limewire on our website, www.mp3musichq.com. It is Limewire 5. To be able to resolve the issue, you can contact us through our Toll Free Number:
    US Phone Support 1-800-978-7657
    UK Phone Support 0808 238 0026
    AU Phone Support 1-800-469-290

Our Web-Chat is also available 24/7. Just go to this website: www.onlinechat.helpmedownload.com.
    Or you can send an email to [protected]@helpmedownload.com.

Our Operations is available 24/7.

Regards,