SAP Training / Didn't pay the instructor

1 Iselin, NJ, United States Review updated:

Two Complaints for this Employer:
1. I tought in this training center for 3 years and left because of having not enough time with my kids, but the owner of this company Mr. Raj Salgam didn't pay for my last batch. I explored with other instructors who tought in the past and found out that they have not been paied also for the last payment. He is just a crook head, I left my one hear old daughter home crying and went there to teach for the weekend and left out with nothing. what a justice...I am now exploring if there is anything I can do with legal experts.
2. There are some inexperience instructors, one example: one of my student who I tought there started teaching at leadingc after few months after he was not able to get a job. what a deal:)
I plead with everyone please be aware of this training center and the owner. Do not go there, he should be punished by INS and IRS.
thanks,

Comments

• Fj
      28th of May, 2010

I have also burnt my fingers with this guy RAJ SALGAM owner of leadingC, I taught with no proper hardware or software available in 2006, spent almost 8 weekends to teach SAP Basis he never turned up to even ask do you need anything.

I will be very happy to join you in getting the money not just for you and me, I know he is a conman preying on fresh minds to use them free of cost, I will be taking action shortly.

• Re
      25th of Jun, 2010

I have also had the same experience with him; I have received a default judgement against him from the court in New Jersey. Now it only needs to be collected.

• Da
      8th of Jul, 2010

Fjay...we need to talk

• Ad
      28th of Aug, 2013

I had the exact same experience with Raj Salgam from Leading C. He is a fraudster. Didn't pay for my last classes even though I completed teaching the course. Since I had no proof, I couldn't take him to court but I would really like to.

• Ra
      8th of Jan, 2014

This guy was finally sent to jail for stealing money from his employer in Virginia. Search for his record using 1. http://epwsgdp1.courts.state.va.us/gdcourts Choose "Loudoun County General District" for court . Under Traffic/Criminal Use "Name Search" . Enter his last name and Choose "All" for Data status. You will see the information for his conviction. The case number is GC13002203-00.

• Ad
      14th of Oct, 2014

I am very glad to hear that - if he is the same Raj Salgam as the crooked owner of LeadingC and Leadingtraining. We should all send messages on his tweeter account asking for our money. He should stay in jail for a long time.