SAP SD / This company is a total fraud

1 10521, Parker, United States
Phone: 708-325-8328

I purchased service to receive SAP SD training. At first I spoke to Sam and he quoted me $1000.When called again I was told it was $800, I should have not gone ahead but I actually did.This is what I should have received:As per our Prior Conversation.First I would like to Thank you for choosing Bluecube inc it as your training Partner Course Course Duration : 6 - 8 Weeks Class Duration: 60 minutes. Training timings as per your convenient timings.Trainers with good experience. Placement in the top companies of USA. 100% job assistance.Training and Placements. also included is Marketing Process:1. Resume Preparation, Market orientation and Mock interviews will be done.2. Free Software Installations or 24/7 Server access for 6 months is provided to you based upon your requirement.3. Live job support for first three months.4. Everyday class recordings and study materials are provided.Online Training Featured:1. Hands-on training (on the same systems used in the Corporate Environment)2. A highly knowledgeable instructor dedicated to this single program (Instructors working in real time as Team leads and Project managers).3. (Instructor notes & helpful links to provide all you need.) I was told that I would receive a full refund after the course completion, which was a complete lie.The first day I called they kept calling just asking me to pay just anything and they would work for me, at the time all I could afford was $100, paid and started, 3 days after I start getting emails that if I don`t pay the balance my classes would be cancelled.I called them and this time I did not know who was who because they got to ask who you are before anything and with that whoever you want to speak to is never in the office.So my class was cancelled, I came up with another $100 called and paid but after that all I got was cat and mouse games.They refused to refund my money and by this time I was tired of their games and did not want to take classes with them.I contacted my bank got my money but they had to reverse the credit because I willingly paid the money but I feel that they need to refund my money because I never got the whole course and they refused to work with me like they had promised.I called on tuesday 04/01/14 and they hung up on me, called again was told would receive a refund before the weekend even without asking my name.teaching was of poor quality, not completed, and several emails and phone calls has not been returned. i just wasted my time and money on this kind of classes who promis a lot and don`t do anything. I advice not to join They are a total scam!!!