Santo Daime Portugal UK Adrian Freedman Noriko Moonbird Takahashi / firestorm destroys daime family centres retribution for guru death threats

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

A firestorm destroyed Santo Daime Centres run by brothers and sisters of the Santo Daime family. In October 2017 in one day many centres were burned down in prophecied fires as an act of Divine Retribution.

It was karma for threatening to kill a Guru, friends of these people Adrian Freedman Noriko Moonbird Takahashi and Nancy Swinnen threatened and mocked Guru for fun and entertainment.

Because the Church abuses Santo Daime and gives it to spiritual children who are not shamans, then trouble comes.

Some said a Guru was going to die, killed before the police could help, or have his legs broken, or was a [censor]. But Guru saw many fires always, people dying, houses burning, and then the fires came, 100 people dead, peoples Ayahuasca works finished, big misfortune.

There is a Metaphysical Catastrophe in Portugal in the Santo Daime / Ayahuasca Circles as three Ayahuasca retreat centres are destroyed by fire during 2017, just months after a Spiritual Mentor was threatened with death, or being crippled, or put in a wheelchair.

He warned people to respect the medicine, but instead, some threatened to kill him, others labelled him sick and twisted, those organizing the retreats ignored the warnings, and some of Adrian Freedman's friends labelled him a homosexual peodophile and an arsonist.

They responded to the warnings of fire with abuse

Opinion

Lightworker 'hubris' is so rife in Portugal, and is compounded by people drinking large amounts of Ayahuasca / Santo Daime without any respect for morals and awareness, and It manifests in people believing they are immune to law and karma, and know it all, and can come here and do what they like, without any awareness of moral responsibility or consequence.

Once that is mixed with Ayahuasca and Santo Daime works, then the powers of the astral are drawn into what is in essence heavy duty, mucky, and toxic karma.

People often believe that drinking Ayahuasca and invoking the astral powers has no consequence, but this is a very serious error in spiritual judgment, one compounded by the actions of leaders who allow their groups to be sloppy and who foster moral weakness, criminal behaviour, inflated egos and all other manner of karmic maladies, that in the end, ensure trouble.

The idea of using Ayahuasca / Santo Daime is to move closer to God, but this clearly means surrendering one's ego and not reinforcing ego behaviours to the point of hubris, which causes people to make decisions that seem to baffle common sense, and decisions that lead to their downfall or detriment.

It shows that leaders of movements who administer shamanic / hallucinogenic medicines to large numbers of people, clearly have the moral obligation to be mindful of what they are doing, and to make sure people come with the right respect.

If they then do not assume responsibility, then they are just creating conditions for many people to get caught up in big ego illusions and blunder into big trouble dazzled by the light of the Daime, but hampered by an absence of moral awareness and a realization that actions have consequences.

I foresaw THREE FIRES and was threatened with death, told I would be killed before the police can help, was subjected to mockery and other disgusting abuse, and TWO of the centres involved in the death threats and abuse were destroyed in the October 2017 fires, and the other in June, just days after other threats were made.

It would appear that threatening to kill experts in metaphysics creates very serious trouble indeed, which explains the fires.

The prophecies were put in writing and emailed to the police, and various centres, but they were ignored, and now the Centres are in ashes.

The bottom line

Ayahuasca abuse causes fires!!

Often attendees (and hosts/leaders) believe there is no consequence of 50-100 people purging out karmic vomit into the energy of a land, but in truth, it causes big problems for nature spirits, devas and the purity of the land, if this cleansing is not handled properly, and overseen by skilled and trained shamans. It is because such energy pollution attracts lower astral energies that degrade the land, and sow the seeds for a purifying fire.

This also partially explains why some structures are unburned (surrounded by destruction) and why other structures are burned to the ground.

Fire is intelligent.

This is an example of where metaphysical effects of Ayahuasca use (and its abuse) can have very serious and unfortunate consequences. Unfortunately, this phenomenon is little understood, because astral awareness can only be effectively integrated into one's being, if one has a strong grounding in respect, grounding, moral integrity, truth and humility (to the Higher Power).

If those conditions are not there, and people are not trained in developing these virtues by their leaders, trouble is inevitable and karma calls to present difficult lessons.

It clearly presents sorely needed lessons in ethics and integrity throughout the movement, and shows that actions, have consequences.

So clearly, the matter of a Spiritual Mentor being threatened with death, presents serious lessons to all involved in the Ayahuasca community, and clearly, healing that within the Ayahuasca community (as it wants to now take responsibility), would be a good start.

Adrian Freedman was responsible for bringing the Santo Daime to Portugal after having legalization issues in the UK with the authorities.

He held and hosted many Ayahuasca / Santo Daime ceremonies throughout Portugal, and early in 2017, was warned that improper use of Ayahuasca could cause fire.

He, his Church and his associates did not believe me, and then one of them made threats to kill me and put me in a wheelchair, and others engaged in mockery (those who he associates with and help to host and organize his retreats).

In June 2017, I foresaw the first fire and Gravito Retreat Centre burned down days later.

I then explained that threatening to kill Spiritual Mentors makes for metaphysical disaster, and Adrian Freedman showed no interest in ceasing the distribution of the Ayahuasca or his activities here.

Then, one of his associates (in trouble for drugs with the police) threatened to kill me again, and his event organizer in Portugal went on to label me a homosexual peodophile and he showed no interest in saying sorry.

Adrians associates and friiends, who are supposed to have some awareness and responsibility organizing Ayahuasca retreats, then went on to insult me and hurl other obscenities, and disbelieved my prophecies of fire.

Just ten days later TWO more Ayahuasca Centres that were started by Adrian Freedman's blessing were lost to fire, in the same fire, leaving the owners with destroyed houses and nothing left at all.

As a result, three Ayahuasca Centres have been destroyed in the same year, all foreseen, and no-one believed me, nor did the leaders organizing such events take it seriously, but the truth is, abuse of the Ayahuasca can cause fires.

As a Spiritual Mentor, having once travelled the world, I saw many a retreat centre lost to fire. Sometimes I foresaw it, other times not. But there was always a common denominator, namely that the centre was used for Ayahuasca ceremonies.

Ayahuasca ceremonies involve large numbers of people coming to the land to consume Ayahuasca, sometimes with cannabis, and by and large, many people come to such events with a weak ethical and moral grounding. When used with cannabis, such ceremonies can have a negative side effect, namely that of degrading ethical and moral awareness in participants.

Fire is intelligent.

In this particular fire, there was also another contributing factor caused by karmic transference.

It was because the owners of another retreat centre in Portugal believed they were wise and knew better, but yet decided to grow 14 kilos of cannabis at a publically advertised Ayahuasca retreat centre !?

They were arrested for the offence, and face trial, and prison. They then thought a Spiritual Mentor was responsible for their choices (a deference of responsibility) and one individual decided to pay me a visit and threaten to cause me a hospital visit, or to be wheelchaired, or to be killed (proof in associated reports)

Associates and members of the Santo Daime Church / Adrian Freedman spent months insulting me, not apologizing, posting virile insults about me online, and making death threats.

I knew there would be disaster because every time this happened, I had visions of fire, and I wrote down the prophecies (and told the police) that I foresaw retreat centres burning down.

Those prophecies came true and three Ayahuasca Centres in Portugal have been totally destroyed by fire in 2017.

When a fire takes everything away, it teaches humility and respect for nature, and in my life, I often see such events following retreat centres being very popular, hosting many Ayahuasca retreats, without respecting the medicine, or without the right awareness, and then trouble comes.

Thus there are clearly lessons in this for all those who have retreat centres to respect medicine, Spiritual Mentors, the land, the nature spirits and to make sure the land is not being degraded by Ayahuasca ceremonies run in the wrong way, or attended by those inexperienced at handling / or abusing - the astral forces, its power and its teachings.

Adrian Freedman did not respect my wisdom, the lessons or the prophecies, in which I warned of the dangers of abusing the Ayahuasca / Santo Daime, and now THREE retreat centres, involved / associated with him, have been destroyed in the wildfires that affected Portugal.

All three have several common factors, they were all associated with Adrian Freedman's Church, all hosted Ayahuasca ceremonies and all were involved in some way with a movement that has its members insult or threaten to kill people of high integrity, and thus the fires might be an Act of God to teach people involved in hubris a lesson.

I warned all those involved and no-one listened, and now three centres have been lost to fire, and 100 people are dead.

It serves as a salutary lesson to Ayahuasca / Santo Daime leaders like Adrian Freedman, the importance of respecting the medicine as things can go badly wrong, if it is not, or if people are allowed to start their own centres without the right training and experience.

Fi
Mar 13, 2018

Comments

• Ad
      14th of Mar, 2018

Apology for being called a homosexual peodophile by The Santo Daime Church UK/Portugal – Adrian Freedman
    EUROPE outstanding LETTER

In addition to the other apologies presented, I also want to wholeheartedly and unreservedly apologize for the insults you received from someone in the Cascais Santo Daime Church group.

The individual who did not name themselves, but implied they were from the Cascais Church - labelled you a homosexual peodophile (which implies that you like gay sex with underage boys) and this insult was clearly done to offend.

Obviously, for someone in our movement to make such an offensive insult, without any justification other than from a place of pure hatred, is totally appalling, and I, as a Senior of the Santo Daime Church, am totally ashamed of this.
    I must ask for your full forgiveness in this matter - and of course, this behaviour, is not behaviour we expect in our movement, and this shows us now, how much we have to work on in our movement.

The Santo Daime Church / Adrian Freedman

Signed …………………………………………
    Print Name ………………………………………… (on behalf of The Santo Daime Church)
    Date ………………………………………………..

• Et
      24th of Jul, 2018

The Eternal Heart Centre wishes to issue these public apologies to the complainant Free Spirit.

The Eternal Heart Centre unreservedly apologizes and condemns the disturbing nature of the complaints including abuse, mockery and threats to kill. On no level do we condone or support such behaviour and we can confirm the behaviours are not ones we sanction.

Dear Free Spirit,

On behalf of the Santo Daime Church, I unreservedly and sincerely apologize for the distress caused to you and your partner because of the death threats made by someone in our movement connected with an ongoing police investigation, who was arrested with a large amount of cannabis and other illegal substances.

We must now accept some moral responsibility for the matter, because Johannes Maasland was a member of our Church, who participated in our retreats often, and through us, was introduced to the Path of the Santo Daime.

His behaviours are not ones we bless, condone or support.

He has shown himself to be reckless, morally irresponsible and respect-less for the law of the land and he is clearly unsuited to the work.

We have examined the death threats made which implies you could be killed before the police can do anything about it.

Because these threats were made by one within our wider community we are deeply hurt and shocked by what has happened.

We confirm our movement condemns such despicable behaviour, and we encourage people in our wider communities to respect the laws of the land and to respect life.

Johannes behaviour brings shame and dishonour to us all, and reflects badly on us as a whole and we do not condone the illegal cultivation of cannabis.

This matter has shown is the importance of ethical awareness and moral integrity in what we do, as you have pointed out, and we acknowledge over the years that there has been weaknesses in those areas, and now, strive to learn from this experience.

We also acknowledge there are other lessons that this matter has presented to us, and we now know that we must take them seriously in all the work that we do, so that this never happens again.

We have decided to make a priority, the development of ethical and moral awareness, in all who attend our gatherings, so that we can promote good and respectable behaviour, respect for law and respect for other people.

We accept that these ethical, moral and spiritual lessons have been presented to us, at great cost, danger and risk to yourself and your partner – and that your role in our movement, has clearly been to reflect back big lessons at the risk of serious injury, or even death, a matter that is deeply troubling for us.

I also unreservedly and sincerely apologize for the distress caused to you and your partner because of the other abuses posted online by him and ‘friends’ of The Sanctuary 1860. Some of those postings labelled you mentally ill as well as suggesting you should feel fear in your trousers, or be killed before the police can help.

His postings were insulting, degrading, disgusting and not representative of how we expect any of our followers to behave in their daily lives. We must now accept some moral responsibility for the matter, because Johannes Maasland was a member of our Church, who participated in our retreats often, and through us, was introduced to the Path of the Santo Daime, and who indirectly, with the help of Daniela Markert (aka Daniela Mar), founded The Sanctuary 1860.

The Sanctuary 1860 was founded by members of our Santo Daime Church, who have clearly lost their moral way in their quest to be number one in Portugal for Ayahuasca.

This whole sorry tale has been a wake-up call for us in the importance of ethical practice as you say, and in the light of this we will endeavour to do all we can to bring more clarity and grounding to every aspect of our practice, both in and out of the workshops.

We condemn all the abuses that you have witnessed at the hands of Johannes Maasland and The Sanctuary 1860 and encourage all those in our movement to take responsibility for their mistakes.

We do not condone the illegal cultivation of cannabis in our movement.

We are appalled by some of the behaviours that have occurred, and are deeply ashamed about what has happened and it reflects badly on all of us.

We expect all who attend our gatherings to respect the laws of the land and to behave themselves responsibly in their lives and will remind our followers, in future events, to do so.

In addition to the other apologies presented, I also want to wholeheartedly and unreservedly apologize for not taking the matters presented seriously before. Because of this we must accept we are responsible for our own detriment. When brothers and sisters of my Church mocked and insulted you, claiming you were a (censor), would be killed, was an arsonist, mentally deranged and a homosexual peodophile, I did not want to take ethical responsibility and condemn my associates and friends responsible.

This was because I chose loyalty to those who lost their ethical way, rather than to the ethical authority of the (censor), expert in matters of metaphysics and astral matters.

I now know I must take responsibility, to rescue my own integrity, brought into very serious question indeed. I jet-setted around the world instead of taking responsibility as a leader for my mistakes. I did not respect you or your wisdom and now we are all suffering for that mistake, because of our ethical shortcomings and our collective failings in being able to take responsibility for our mistakes, our hubris, our hatred and our unresolved issues.

I did not want to be sorry before because of my ego, this was a mistake I must now correct.

I now know there is more to being a Daime leader than being the ‘king of the castle’ from a space of ego-inflated self-importance, this was my downfall and I must learn from this. I provided large amounts of Santo Daime to those ill-suited to host works and then tried to evade responsibility and stood by whilst others in the group mocked and insulted you for fun.

When someone in our group threatened to kill you before the police could help, I did not intervene then and condemn the behaviour outright that would have saved so much trouble for me and my aides.

You warned me of fires and to stop the works, but I did not and the fires came.

I was challenged because I was in my ego and thought I knew better, but I was wrong, and have been humbled by the lessons. We did not understand energy or how high level astral energies offended by those who made death threats can invoke serious trouble.

We will no longer do workshops here, because of the seriousness of your prophecies that tend to come true, causing fire and death in the lives of our brothers and sisters, and in the local communities as well.

Some of them mocked you, and they paid for the mistake with life-changing losses, as you foresaw. They stated they were Santo Daime people, so I must now condemn this abuse.

I believed I could keep the donations you made in good faith, even though you were forced to move for your safety, threatened with murder by those who I gave the Daime to, even though they were ill-suited. I did not want to admit my mistake, but now I must to spare me and my family untold karmic troubles because of the karma of disrespecting (redacted) and their wellbeing.

I was wrong to believe a (redacted) should make losses for our collective mistakes and for this I am so sorry and want to repent for this mistake. I assure you that we will learn from these matters and as a leader, I take full responsibility for all the abuse and mockery, it reflects bad on me and on the Daime family, I now know that I must foster better morals and standards in our groups.

I also want to wholeheartedly and unreservedly apologize for the matter of a member of our associated group in Cascais.

As well as mocking you as a peodophile, they also claimed to be tracking your emails and bank account. The fact that someone in our movement would pretend to be a private investigator and claim to be tracking your emails in such a blatently unprofessional and unregulated manner is troubling.

It shows us that some in our movement are disrespectful, violate Data Protection laws and also claim to be able to track private bank accounts. This reflects badly on me because you wanted a refund for the events and I stood back and allowed my friends in the Daime to mock you like this and I did nothing because I wanted to keep your donations for myself.

I did not act or intervene because I put my interests first, which was a mistake. I saw already the same organizer mocked you months before, but I used them anyway to host a music event, so I was stupid to do that and brought about my own troubles and a potential investigation by the Information Commissioners Office.

I will comply fully with the Subject Access Request submitted and turn over all the relevant data that we hold about you as an organization.

I confirm our movement does not condone illegal or unauthorized private investigations, or the abuse of personal data, or any other kind of mockery.

I am totally ashamed of myself and everything that has happened in this matter.

I ask your Source to forgive us and we will now make the damages payment for your trouble.

Adrian Freedman
    The Eternal Heart Centre

• Em
      31st of Aug, 2018

The Eternal Heart Centre operated by Adrian Freedman, assisted by Nancy Swinnen and Noriko Moonbird Takahashi, was dissolved by the Companies House in the United Kingdom. It is effective as of September 4th 2018 as per documents downloadable from the website.

It means the Eternal Heart Ayahuasca/Santo Daime ceremonies and all the other activities of the centre has stopped.

They were told to stop in 2017 after the Santo Daime Catastrophe but they showed no interest.

A series of fatal fires ripped through numerous Ayahuasca centres in Portugal during 2017 killing over 100 people.

The fires were prophecized and people were warned in writing of disaster on numerous occasions, the one that issued the prophecies was threatened with murder and poked fun at, because those involved in such, thought he was a police informant.

The actions invoked karma and the fires.

The second series of fires happened on the very same day that Adrian Freedman defied the warnings of a Spiritual Guru to immediately cease the Ayahuasca works in Portugal, and made a show in Portugal anyway.

He was sticking his finger up at the one who told him to stop, which constitutes hubris, and a serious offence to the Gods. He was told that God would intervene to stop the Ayahuasca works of his people, he did not stop, not showed any interest in stopping.

Then the fires came in October 2017, 41 people lost their lives, and 5 centres involved in mockery of the Guru, and supporting threats to murder, and poking fun at him whilst conducting Ayahuasca ceremonies, were destroyed or badly damaged by the fires. The centres involved were The Sanctuary 1860, Earth Connection Portugal, and the facilitators who ran the centres were Daniela Markert, Johannes Maasland, Attila Akat and Alexandra Akat.

In ancient Greek, Hubris referred to actions that shamed and humiliated the victim for the pleasure or gratification of the abuser.

In this case people in the Santo Daime poked fun at a Spiritual Mentor claiming he would be murdered, killed, was a (censor), should fear for his life, was mentally deranged, sick, evil and the like. Even operators of spiritual retreat centres got involved, helping people to spout abuse at him, or giving the silent approval for people to poke fun at him, saying he was a (censor), a (censor), a (censor) and a (censor) and would flounder in hell for eternity, and murdered before the police could help.

It was a very bad mistake that was compounded again and again until God intervened and sent the fires.

They derived pleasure from abuse and mockery of the Spiritual Guru grounded in the astral power, the karmic reactions were devastating. It was a manifestation of nemesis that follows from hubris.

In ancient Greek religion, Nemesis was the goddess who enacted retribution against those who succumb to hubris (arrogance before the gods).

100 people were killed in the fires and many homes and retreat centres burnt to the ground, as prophecized. The families brought dishonour and disgrace to all within the Santo Daime, they invoked a karmic curse of prohibition for the Santo Daime.

Their actions caused renewed prohibition for Santo Daime, it shows the relationship between hubris and persecution by the authorities. The latter is a moral check to stop what would otherwise be uncontrollable hubris with bad consequences for all of society.

Hubris typically describes behavior that defies the norms of behavior or challenges the gods, and which in turn brings about the downfall, or nemesis, of the perpetrator of hubris. Hubris is usually perceived as a characteristic of an individual rather than a group, although the group the offender belongs to may suffer collateral consequences from the wrongful act.

Some in the Eternal Heart group thought they could be successful for Ayahuasca in Portugal, without legal permission, whilst behaving arrogantly toward the Gods and claiming the one that foresaw the fires was a (censor) a (censor) and would be murdered, or put in a wheelchair.

Many people in the Ayahuasca scene in Portugal derived pleasure from abuse and mockery of the Spiritual Guru grounded in the astral power, the karmic reactions were devastating. It was a manifestation of nemesis.

Suffice to say, the fires that came again and again, were the Acts from God, finishing off the mockers and giving them the karmic lessons that come from criminal hubris.

They did not believe in curses, but the evidence shows the prophecies of fires, the warnings of curses and the effects of the fires, as well as pre-dated prophecies of fire, here is proof, they were warned to stop.

It was the karma of threatening to murder the Guru.

• In
      6th of Sep, 2018

He was threatened with violence and murder, and subjected to malicious defamation, as a way of blaming him for the police raid that found many kilos of cannabis at the house of Earth Connection Portugal.

They all mistakenly thought he was a police informant on the cannabis and then some proceeded to make threats to murder, others engaging in malicious defamation and witness harassment.

The police got involved and filed complaints with the Prosecution and the Tribunal for witness harassment conducted by members of the Santo Daime Church headed by Adrian Freedman.

The Tribunal made an Injunction against those responsible with permanent effect on the four named people below, process number of the Criminal Tribunal is 1544.18.3T9 GMR Tribunal Oliveira do Hospital, Portugal.

All four are brothers and sisters of The Santo Daime Church.

• De
      14th of Sep, 2018

Adrian Freedman lost his battle with the authorities to procure freedom for his Santo Daime. It started in 2010 with Encontro 2010, a business that was started by Mr Freedman for large scale Santo Daime works involving hundreds of people in the United Kingdom. At that time, some members of the Church boasted about how they could insert people in Customs and Excise undercover to wave through vast amounts of Santo Daime substance.

When Adrian Freedman attempted to order enough Santo Daime from Brazil for 600 people for one week of works, Customs and Excise impounded the substance, made raids on various houses in Totnes, taking away vast quantities of Santo Daime tea that was never returned to the group. He was brought before Court, and the prosecution said in a letter that they did not accept that the DMT in the Santo Daime fell outside of prohibition. He was told explicitly that further attempts to import the substance would result in prosecution.

After almost 2 years on bail, with an anklet and subjected to other severe restrictions, no charges was brought, but it ended the Santo Daime in the United Kingdom.

To quote his own words from a site, citing fair use:-

However the situation is far from over, as the Prosecution also wrote in their letter that It is not accepted that the N-Dimethyltrptamie (DMT) found in the tea falls outside prohibition imposed by the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971. In other words they still maintain that ayahuasca is illegal and so fresh attempts to import it could result in arrest or prosecution. Quite where this leaves us in terms of next steps is difficult to say, at least until after the next court hearing, but both Adrian and (removed) are committed to continuing this battle until the use of the Daime as a sacrament is given the legal recognition it deserves.

It would be honest opinion to say continuing the battle means continuing to import the substance, illegally, an intention reflected in his very own words.

Soon after, in 2012 the Portuguse authorities specifically denied permission for the use of Santo Daime substance in ceremonies, the Church in Portugal tried three times to get legalization, but failed. They were told no.

But in 2013 and 2014, Adrian Freedman with the help of Monte Mariposa Retreat Centre run by Andy Pears from the UK, along with Miguel Abreu, as well as Gravito Retreat Centre, run by Miguel Humblet and Shobha Brennan, hosted ceremonies without legal permission. To compound to the problem, the gatherings became degenerate, places to smoke pot, weed, marijuana, etc, and to deal in other substances prohibited by law.

It is averred Gravito became uncomfortable with the gatherings fearing police raids as Adrian Freedman ran out of places to host the gatherings, they also had problems getting enough Santo Daime. Still on a quest to make big Santo Daime and cannabis parties in Portugal, he enlisted others to set up retreat centres that could host such events, using people willing to import Santo Daime concentrates illegally, and people willing to grow vast amounts of marijuana to be sold and shared at gatherings.

Mestre Irineu was against the use of marijuana, but Adrian Freedman's works were of his own making, by his rules, run by assistants with alcohol and substance abuse issues, grappling with mental health and respect problems, and people that believed drinking alcohol after Ayahuasca ceremony was a wise idea. The combination of ayahuasca, alcohol and cannabis makes people degenerate and makes the works not spiritual works, but illegal substance abuse parties, plain and simple.

In 2014 he was told to tidy up the act, but had no power over the group as they did not respect him, if Adrian told them not to smoke marijuana, they smoked it anyway. By the end of 2014 his quest for freedom for Santo Daime became a quest to be powerful in Portugal for large scale Santo Daime and cannabis smoking events, in a country where the first is prohibited, and the second prohibited to traffick or distribute to others.

Personal use of marijuana is tolerated in Portugal, but Santo Daime Church members opening Ayahuasca centres and growing many kilos of it, whilst dealing in LSD and other substances, is not.

But the history of the Santo Daime is riddled with stories of victim-hood and persecution, playing the poor me when caught with substances, on one hand, trafficking in substances and flouting the law with apparent contempt, and on the other hand 'crying' about how badly they are being dealt with by the authorities. The problem was moral grounding and ethical responsibility, qualities Adrian Freedman and his people showed no interest in developing, because Santo Daime mixed with cannabis takes them away, as explained in a free ebook called Santo Daime Revealed Drugs, Lies and Fraud.

The author explains how he was threatened with murder also, explaining why the Santo Daime has spoiled itself by using marijuana in works. He explains how it messes up people's energy fields, makes them deranged and mentally unstable, sometimes causing psychosis requiring professional mental health treatment with medication.

The truth is that Adrian Freedman uses other people to do his 'dirty work' namely trafficking in the substance and growing marijuana for events, and has other people that can make trouble for people that defend themselves against threats of violence and murder. Because he got it wrong, his people got it wrong too, culminating in a police raid on a centre he denied founding, but he founded it, with his blessing, and provided the Santo Daime.

The police in Portugal on Nov 10th 2016 found 14 kilos of cannabis, three big sacks, and many pots of marijuana. They found LSD and cannabis oil making equipment. The individual was named Johannes Maasland and was one of Adrian Freedman's key persons in the running of the Santo Daime in Portugal.

The Santo Daime in Portugal thought it was the fault of someone who foretold the troubles, Adrian Freedman's associates and friends got involved in behaviour which constitutes witness harassment for which there is no legal excuse, it also was conducted by many people and consitututed 'cultural intimidation' against the witness by the Santo Daime who was not an informant on the police raid.

But Adrian Freedman's people thought he was, labelling him a sick, evil, mentally deranged (censor) and a (censor) and several times threats to murder were made, as well as attempts to make him not go to the Tribunal as a witness to threats of murder and criminal defamation.

Adrian Freedman looked the other way and blessed the behaviour, an action that spoiled him, as he learned lying oneself out of a situation or supporting witness vilification and mockery, spelt doom for his Santo Daime.

In June 2018 a Criminal Tribunal (Criminal Court) injuncted the owners of Earth Connection Portugal and The Sanctuary 1860 prohibiting them from making threats of violence, posting malicious abuse and defamatory statements against the witness to the proceedings. He was threatened with violence and murder.

The police got involved in that matter as well and filed complaints with the Prosecution and the Tribunal for witness harassment conducted by members of the Santo Daime Church headed by Adrian Freedman.

The people that the Criminal Injunction refers to are Johannes Maasland, Alexandra Akat, Attila Akat and also Daniela Markert, sometimes known as Dani Mar or Daniela Mar. All four are brothers and sisters of The Santo Daime Church.

The injuncted parties were involved in running Ayahuasca retreats in Portugal and advertising them online, their work was started with the assistance of Adrian Freedman of The Santo Daime Church.

In early 2018 Adrian Freedman finally gave up on his quest to free the Santo Daime, taking down webinars where he portrayed himself as a poor me victim to the authorities, but in truth he is just a member of a criminalized substance trafficking organization that collapsed as a result of threatening people with murder and violence to advance the Santo Daime.

He brought so much woe and trouble to his family and to the family of his wife, bringing them all into dishonour and shame, he finally gave up.

His Eternal Heart business wad closed down and dissolved, his associates dealt with by police and the Courts, Adrian Freedman realized after the fires that his work in Portugal was finished, and is finished.

His behaviour brought shame to the Santo Daime, his support for mockery of Court witnesses blew up in his face, destroying his Santo Daime and invoking prohibition by the authorities. His friends thought a police witness was a loser and would be murdered, retreat centres hosting him claimed he was a gay (censor) and a (censor) and poked fun at him claiming he was making prophecies of fire to make fear.

His life work to free the Santo Daime ended in humiliating defeat, disgrace, dishonour and losses, as everything about his Santo Daime was destroyed, culminating in a landmark ruling in Holland AGAINST the Santo Daime after 21 years of tolerance.

The main decision from the Amsterdam Court of Appeal is that the import, possession, and use of Ayahuasca leads to an unacceptable danger to public health. This means that, from 28-2-2018, Santo Daime works in the Netherlands are illegal.

The Court lent toward the side of public safety and implied public safety supersedes any freedom of religion.

Adrian Freedman LOST the war for freedom of the Santo Daime, his brothers and sisters involved in making death threats and mockery of people who foresee fires, lost their homes and centres to freak wildfires, they LOST their quest to be powerful in Portugal for Ayahuasca.

Their power was taken from them by God, those who consecrated hubris in Santo Daime works, lost everything, their professional standing, their homes, their centres, their legal freedoms and some were injuncted by a criminal court.

Adrian Freedman was spoiled by his own darkness and hubris, reinforced by long standing 'Totnes hubris'.

He drank too much Santo Daime and smoked too much marijuana, everyone else followed him, became contemptuous druggies, undermining the sanctity of the Ayahuasca movement in Portugal, and ultimately, bringing a renewed curse of prohibition and intolerance for Santo Daime.

His friends Johannes Maasland, Daniela Markert, Alexandra Akat and Attila Akat were handed down an injunction by a Criminal Court in Portugal, their dream of setting up Santo Daime centres and being popular, was also destroyed, because of their hubris.

The police took the cannabis away and posted on their website about the police raid. Alexandra Akat tried to lie and malign the one threatened with murder as a sick and evil liar, threatening to smear him online if he talked to Court. Threats were made also of murder and violence if he did not take down the reports, so they were uploaded on sites that do not remove.

The Tribunal made an Injunction against those responsible with permanent effect on the four named people above, process number of the Criminal Tribunal is 1544.18.3T9 GMR Tribunal Oliveira do Hospital, Portugal.

The police also got involved and filed complaints with the Prosecution and the Tribunal for witness harassment conducted by members of the Santo Daime Church headed by Adrian Freedman.

Adrian Freedman was served with Particulars of Claim for criminal harassment, a cease and desist order prohibiting further incitement of violence or mockery, as well as prohibiting circulation of private data and was told never to return to Portugal.

He thought that finding people to mock a witness as a peodophile was funny, but life taught him a lesson, by way of the State banning his Santo Daime and renewing their efforts to outlaw the activities of The Santo Daime Church.

The Santo Daime Church has been served with a hefty damages bill, as yet, no attempt has been made to make any kind of restitution, but Adrian Freedman's work with Santo Daime, is over, he has LOST the fight for freedom for his Santo Daime.

His freedom for the Santo Daime has become a farce, a travesty, a perversion of all that the original doctrine of Santo Daime stood for, named and shamed for hubris, in front of the Santo Daime peoples of the world who do behave themselves.

Adrian Freedman was caught with his pants down so to speak for operating illegally in Portugal and being a supporting party to mockery of witnesses to Criminal Court, a very serious offence indeed, one that authorities always take seriously, and punish for.

The Tribunal made an Injunction against those responsible with permanent effect on the four named people above, for clarity they are Attila Akat, Alexandra Akat, Daniela Markert and Johannes Maasland, process number of the Criminal Tribunal is 1544.18.3T9 GMR Tribunal Oliveira do Hospital, Portugal.

• Su
      24th of Mar, 2019

A drug fuelled religious organization called Santo Daime founded by Clare Mulligan as Companies House Director, along with another drug dealer known to the UK police (Adrian Freedman) was closed down.

Adrian Freedman and Noriko Moonbird Takashashi had to stop their drug fuelled works with ayahuasca and cannabis, sometimes with alcohol and other drugs also, to save his children being taken off him and being put into state care.

They were assisted for many years by Nancy Swinnen of Totnes, involved in importing Class A drugs into the United Kingdom, as well as the wife of Adrian Freedman who is known as Noriko Moonbird Takahashi, or Noriko Takahashi.

The UK High Court in 2017 ruled against their friends in the United Kingdom, rejecting arguments for religious freedom saying no to Santo Daime. It was because their associates told a witness to Court to expect serious violence, murder and to get a change of pants ready.

The Santo Daime Church claimed to be able to arrange a murder as well as violence.

It was done by associates of the Eternal Heart Centre, on police bail also, now closed at Companies House.

It was because Adrian Freedman and his people wanted to scapegoat someone for a big police heist of marijuana. A witness to malicious defamation, drug dealing, child abuse and threats of violence was told to expect serious violence. That person was not a police snitch but they thought he was.

The Eternal Heart Centre wanted to break the laws, deal in drugs, smoke weed and drink Santo Daime whilst picking on innocent people, blaming them for police raids and then threatening to murder them.

Life taught them a lesson as the police took their cannabis harvest away and the Eternal Heart Centre and anors made catastrophic losses. It is averred also she helped associates to threaten to close down a bank account belonging to a witness, in response to demands for an apology it was claimed that a police witness could be murdered and the police could do nothing.

That was the beginning of many problems for Clare Mulligan and Nancy Swinnen who thought directing a substance trafficking organization without legal permission was wise, despite being arrested for the same crimes previously.

Clare Mulligan and Nancy Swinnen had to close the bank account for the Eternal Heart Centre. Her role was to make out the witness was a sick liar, but a Criminal Court made findings of sustained malicious witness harassment from the Santo Daime Church in Portugal, with support from the UK Eternal Heart Centre implicated in telling sick lies about the witness to Court.

It was claimed that blogs would be made to ruin his work and he would be denounced as a sick, mentally deranged peodophile, sparking off a child abuse investigation in the Totnes Santo Daime.

That is because their children are made to take drugs, even babies as young as 6 months.

The police found that worrying and took steps to stop it, Adrian Freedman had to stop his drug fuelled works to save his children being taken off him and being put into state care.

Adrian Freedman was warned in health and safety terms of the dangers of fires, the response was to incite nastiness against the one that told them to stop abusing Ayahuasca in fire country. Two months later seven retreat centres were destroyed, 40 people were killed, all on the same day Adrian Freedman poured Santo Daime in defiance of the warning, whilst encouraging others in his group to threaten to put a police witness to drug dealing in hospital.

Life taught Adrian Freedman, Nancy Swinnen and Clare Mulligan a tough lesson, by way of the State of Portugal in 2017 ruling that their UDV Santo Daime organization could not be formally recognized until 60 years have passed.

The State found that the UDV had misrepresented the number of ceremonies and pretended none had taken place after 2012 in Portugal.

That was also why the Santo Daime threatened a police witness to be quiet under threats of violence and murder.

In 2017 the Portuguese State in no uncertain terms said no to Santo Daime, and no for a period of SIXTY (60 years).

That was in the same year Santo Daime people made fun of the Shamans, threatened to murder witnesses to Court and did some nasty tea works with Santo Daime invoking deadly fires in which 114 people lost their lives.

Adrian Freedman and his friends thought mocking the Shaman as a homosexual pedophile or a sick, mentally deranged arsonist was funny, but when many of his friends centres burned down in freak wildfires killing many people, he was taught a heavy duty lesson in why stop pouring Ayahuasca means stop pouring Ayahuasca.

He thought he did not have to stop and could do what he liked, God taught him a lesson and sent fires to burn down all the centres in Santo Daime in Portugal. The Directors were warned of the dangers, their friends threatened to murder a Shaman that foresaw the fires, weeks later, many of their friends centres were burned to the ground.

When they were told mockery would not help their cause, representatives of the Santo Daime Church told the Shaman to get a change of pants ready, or a house visit would be arranged, that could include violence and murder.

The plan did not work, the authorities became aware of the problem and in 2017 issued a 60 year monatorium on freedom for Santo Daime in Portugal. In the same year the UK Courts said no to Santo Daime.

In other words no, and no for a very long time.

It would mean Adrian Freedman would have to live till the age of 117 to see freedom for UDV in Portugal.

In other words he is unlikely to live to see the fulfilment of his dream in his lifetime to free the Santo Daime sacrament from persecution, a tough punishment for a leader that prided himself on hubris.

The Eternal Heart Centre in the United Kingdom lasted just 8 years before it was forced to close. Adrian Freedman and his people had to take down many websites for Ayahuasca retreats, forcing them out of business, taking down blogs claiming unfair persecution, pushing back their movement by many decades.

He had to take down webinars where he portrayed himself as a victim to State sponsored persecution and face the truth of his decisions to deal in drugs whilst sticking his fingers up at the Courts.

Adrian Freedman also has a police record for substance trafficking, repeat offending and sticking his fingers up at the law, and associating with people that can be nasty to those assisting police in their inquiries into drug dealing.

Clare Mulligan and her other Santo Daime people were involved in trying to close down the witnesses bank account by proxy, by tracking their behaviour without official authorization. Nancy Swinnen was also involved.

Nancy Swinnen also tried to help those involved in maligning police witnesses as sick liars, but witnesses came forward to rebut the claims, soon after she also had to close down the bank accounts for the Eternal Heart Centre in the face of serious allegations of tax fraud, financial impropriety and criminal behaviour.

Friends of Nancy Swinnen were arrested by police for dealing in LSD, marijuana, DMT concentrates and Ayahuasca, they were then subjected to criminal proceedings.

Six individuals were barred from harassing witnesses to the Court and were handed down injunctions, the police intervened to stop them after Adrian Freedman and Nancy Swinnen's people would not stop.

A Court made findings of malicious defamation, witness harassment and threats of violence against those involved in blaming others for the police raids, all were of the Santo Daime Church.

As a result of the problems, the Courts ruled against Ayahuasca in 5 separate countries, saying no, no, no, no and no to Santo Daime in each case overruling against Article 9 arguments claiming freedom of religion.

Not only that there are 185 police reports in the hands of the prosecutors with a mission to criminalize Ayahuasca once and for all in the Netherlands, each report contains damning evidence against the plant medicine community, ringing the death knell for freedom for Santo Daime.

The Directors were served with formal cease and desist letters prohibiting witness harassment, the response from their representatives was that the Plaintiff would be murdered, smeared as a sick and evil peodophile, finished off, caused a hospital visit or be treated to other vicious nasties.

The Eternal Heart Centre can arrange for people to impersonate private investigators for which Adrian Freedman later had to apologize for. It was done to try and make people be quiet in the face of threats of violence and murder.

In other words the so called Eternal Heart Centre was stripped of all merit and pushed into a deep space of persecution, denied freedom and recognition, criminalized by their own bad intentions, dishonesty and contempt toward the Powers that Be, to atone for threats to murder the Shaman grounded in the astral power.

and

Eighteen centres involved in Santo Daime were damaged or destroyed in prophecized firestorms, laying waste to an intended power base of Ayahuasca in Portugal, some were started with the blessing of Adrian Freedman.

and

The Dutch Courts in 2018 ruled against Santo Daime, saying no, in a landmark ruling reversing a 20 year trend of tolerance.

and

The United Kingdom High Court of Justice in 2017 said no to Santo Daime, ruling it a dangerous Class A drug.

and

The Santo Daime in Portugal has been CRIMINALIZED for a period of not less than 60 years

and

The work of Clare Mulligan, Adrian Freedman, Nancy Swinnen and Noriko Moonbird Takashashi, a work of dealing in Class A drugs and being nasty to those assisting police in their inquiries, has been stopped once and for all.

and

Regardless of the sentiments of Adrian Freedman, forced to apologize, a Criminal Court and the police came down heavily on the offenders involved in drug dealing and vicious nasties.

Adrian Freedman's and Noriko's work with the Santo Daime is CLOSED.