Santha Wet Grinder / Defective, Value for money

I bought a Santha 2L table top wet grinder (http://www.santhausa.com/Santha2LTT.htm), and it was shipped to me from NC to Seattle. The plastic dome of the motor arrived broken, but more importantly the noise level and quality of finish in other areas were not up to standards. It's noisier than other comparable products that sell at least 100 USD less than Santha and there were lots of scratches and dents (unit came packed well, broken dome should be because of the pressure) - which is consistent with a refurnished product or not enough care during assembly. In total, I paid more to get a quality product but ended up getting a refurbhised product which is noisier like a vaccum cleaner.

Rep who took my compliant stopped responding to my calls and emails. Voice mails are not returned.

Comments

14th of Sep, 2010

The guy who runs the Santha USA, Mr. Doraiswamyn is a liar and fraudster. He asked me to ship back the defective grinder and never returned a repaired or replacement unit. He also ignored all the phone calls.
    I am sure he has sold my unit to some other unsuspecting customer.

BBB has blacklisted him for lying to them.
    Shame on you, Mr. doraiswamy!

Agree

• Ru
      3rd of Nov, 2011

I completely agree... I have been taken for a ride by him as well !!

• Ru
      23rd of Dec, 2011

Please check BBB ratings before you do business with this retailer... he's got a low rating of C+... so buyer beware !!!