Santa Barbara Tax Products Groupmy irs refund

Hello Tax Products Group:

I received an e-mail from Turbo-Tax on the 24th of February 2016 that said my refund would be deposited into my account in two days. I also checked with the IRS to verify that my refund was sent via their website, "Where's My Refund." My refund was sent to Tax Products Group on the 23rd of February. I should not have to chase after money that is mine by calling or e-mailing an entity that asks for my social security number over the phone. If my deposit is not in my bank account in accordance with the online filing agreement that is a part of the TURBO-TAX software program, I will contact my lawyer.

Sincerely,
William E. Exum
e-mail: [protected]@prodigy.net
Phone (messages): [protected]

Re
Mar 02, 2016

Comments

• Ho
      May 04, 2016

They are holding my refund...was your issue resolved to your satisfaction?

• Ve
      Mar 09, 2019

Did SBT ever return you tax refund to you. I am having an issue with them now ss number to check my direct deposit to go to MetaBank and then to Netspend and my refund is setting in account that I never heard of. I bank with a Bank of America this is where my money should have went.

• Ts
      Apr 18, 2019

I filled there TurboTax my bank rejected my refund this was Feb 29 2019 they said they would mail my refund to me by Mar 11 still haven't received it I called back had them stop payment and send it back to the IRS they told me it would take 2-3 weeks its been longer then that I called they told me they send refunds back to the IRS once a month got an email to day and it said still processing and it take 3-4 week I'm tired of waiting they just tell you lies and give a run around I worked hard for my refund and would like to receive it or ill just let my brother in law who is a. Lawyer