Santa Barbara Bank / They are holding my money

I had a good friend file my taxes through turbo tax. We chose to have fees deducted and go through SBBT to get funds. The irs actually deposited funds to Sbbt on 7/29, sbbt website stated they recieved funds and printed and MAILED check on 7/29. I waited til 8/6 when it still was not in the mail I chose to call sbbt, at that time they informed me that bc the email address i had on my account was used before they red flagged it and is waiting on the irs to give them the go ahead to release it. I called irs and they told me everything was good or they would not have released it so I needed to get the money from bank it was out of their hands. Sbbt informed me they sent an email over to irs on 8/3 but their website states it was mailed on 7/29. They want me to fax them a few forms, but the thing is I did not file my taxes through them and the irs done gave the go ahead on funds. Who do they think they are? I will continue to call and harrass every manager and everyone I can until I get my $9, 000 check, I should start charging them intrest!!!

Comments

• Wa
      4th of Mar, 2011
    santa baraba bank - 2009 tax return
    wanda harris
    Nashville
    Tennessee
    Phone: 6157531537

misappropriation of my funds -need refund replaced that the bank let someone steal