Sansui LCD TV - India / Very poor service!

1 India Review updated:

We bought a Sansui (India) LCD TV within 5 months the adaptor failed and on the 24 th of july we got in touch with [protected] (a call center in chennai) followed up with a call on 26 th july 07 to Vincent on [protected], and lastly to Kanakaraj 30/7/2007.

All of them have the same answer wait for 2 days it is exactly 7 days now and the set is not fixed. The company pays no attention to customer service i regret having bought the same. Sansui India service is pathetic and the employees insensitive and arrogant.

V.Bhaskaran Nair
Plot no 11, House No 12
Telephone colony
Chennai 600088.
Ph 22446080/22456060
[protected].

Comments

• Ka
      14th of Sep, 2007

Hello Sir

My name is Kajuluri Phaneendra Siva Rama Reddy I am the propriter of Sri Bhavani Enterprises
    I am very interested to sale your Televisions because you are sanction your distribution

Thanking you

Phone: 9966477057

• K2
      31st of Dec, 2008

To,
    the managerCustomer service Executive.
    Hello Sir

My name is Abdul Sajid We bought a Sansui (India) K2K21 TV ITS UNDER WARRANTY, the problem is Every 1hour coming on shutdown and on the 24 th of Oct.2008 we got in touch with Customer care .Our complain No: 8B0180810240008 DT: 24.10.08 . The customer service Exe. He had coming after 15Days and he told me its better go to service center. So, we goes there and they are given back after 1week & after repair again we got the same problem. So, again we give the complain to your Call cenetr. My complain No: HYD 0412080181. its a second complain and again they told me better its go to service center.
    DT:24.12.08 we give to service cenetr & the JOB No : Hyd 22120800001
    sevice senter they are not giving me a good response. The Manager Name is Mr. shiv Charan. at Shalibanda Old City Hyderabad. Off. No : 24383968
    M.No : 9490754088.

The company pays no attention to customer service i regret having bought the same. Sansui India service is pathetic and the employees insensitive and arrogant. So, we need a early reply either than we go to Consumer Court to give the complain against SANSUI INDIA.

NOTE: We need a early reply PLZ. call me on My Mobile r mail me as soon as possible. my mail ID mujeeb_casio@rediffmail.com

Abdul Sajid

Thanking you

Phone: 9966477057

• Hb
      19th of Jun, 2009

Sansui has a very poor product and a worse customer service.
    Buy any product but never a sansui product

• Sh
      16th of Sep, 2009

I also agree with you ...
    I have logged a complaint [No.Hyd1708090412] for repairing my LCD TV .. but no use ... The fixed is in a very bad, and the TV got the same issue very next hour the rapair person left our house ...

The customer care had promised that they will send their representative to fix the issue properly but no response till no.