Sansui India / Poor customer service!

1 India Review updated:

If you visit www.sansui-india.com and click either 'contact' or 'customer care' or 'Branch Location', you will land up to 'The page cannot be found'! If you dial Service Center numbers, you will not get anyone picking up your call!

Will you actually get your complaint sorted out? I am yet to experience with PJ29Multiplex TV set, purchased a year ago with 3 yrs warranty.

Let's pray for luck,
Kolkata.

Comments

• Te
      24th of May, 2007

TV is not working

• Di
      7th of Aug, 2007

I PURCHASED A 29' SANSUI TV FROM A DEALER IN FARIDABAD BY THE NAME OF ASHOKA INTERNATIONAL, SECTOR-29,FBD IN NOVEMBER,2006 WITH A 1 YEAR WARRANTY. LAST MONTH, THE SOUND SYSTEM OF THE TV WENT OUT OF ORDER.

HUNDREDS OF CALLS TO THE REPRESENTATIVES OF THE DEALER AND THE COMPANY HAVE BEEN MADE WITH ZERO RESPONSE. NEVER EXPECTED SUCH POOR SERVICE FROM A BRAND NAME.

PLEASE DON'T MAKE A MISTAKE BY BUYING ANY APPLIANCE FROM SANSUI.

• Sh
      8th of Aug, 2007

When the mechanic visited my house he didn't give and identity second a thing as the part for my model was not available so he said that he will make it within three days till today least 4 days he didn't even turn over. I have tried to call at the center in my are which is in nagpur the are not taking any call nigher giving any proper information. If such a service the company there will be no scope of rising choices for there product i wont next time.

• Am
      11th of Aug, 2007

Hi,

I am also facing this problem. Let's spread this info of poor service to all.

Regards,
    Amit.

• Ha
      17th of Aug, 2007

I have purchased 1 hard rock 29 G model in the month of sep06. In the month of april 07 we find some noise IN THE SOUND SYSTEM whenever we shut down the TV so we contact our nearest service station i.e in Guwahati ASSAM they sent one Mr Sadek who was not up to date and he make the TV only after doing his foolish operation a box now when I contact the charged person of the branch he simply made diplomatic answer he even don't have the courtesy to give me feedback. I am totally disappoint with the attitude of the personnel in this branch specially Mr. Manash (09864042851)( SERVICE IN CHARGE) he even didn't pick up my phone. You people deceived us very badly. THERE IS NO EMAIL ID ADDRESS FOR THE HEAD OFFICE IN THEIR WEBSITE OF SANSUI...

ADDRESS

HARUN AL RASHID (RETD PROFESSOR)
    RAJNAGAR NALBARI
    CIRCUIT HOUSE ROAD
    ASSAM781335

3rd of Sep, 2007

I wish I read the complaints in this forum (https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/sansui-india-c19432.html) before buying the Sansui HardRock 29WTG TV from M/s. SNEHANJALI, Andheri (W), Mumbai in August last year with 3 year warranty. The TV went off about a week ago (on 28th July 2007) and I lodged a complaint (MUM07H280230) with their customer care number (39831739) the same day. The girl promised me that the call would be attended in two days but to my surprise nothing happened in 4 days. So, I decided to call again and the girl promised me to send an urgent reminder to the service center. She also gave me the service center number (27782745). When I dialed the number, the receptionist welcomed me by saying "Hello Videocon" and on my asking for the sansui technician, she simply hanged-up. I have called up several numbers (9322549602 - Mr. Sanjay, 25434339 & 9322015515 - Mr. Dilip Gupta and 9820896307 - Mr. Suresh Singh) since that day but so far nobody has visited my place.

I also tried visiting www.sansui-india.com but when I click on 'customer care', 'The page cannot be found!' is displayed. There is no email address on the website where we can directly send the complaints. Will my complaint be ever sorted out?

Just imagine, if this is the situation in city like Mumbai, what would be happening in small towns of our country ?

I never expected such poor quality of after sales service from an established brand name.

Lets spread the awareness to alert and stop the people from buying any Sansui product.

I am only praying luck.

• Bh
      4th of Sep, 2007

I have purchased sansui tv-20' model no: CTVSY-20-EYE Sr. No.1130928101. and now tv has problem that it enters into the scanning mode always. I have registered the complaint a week ago and i am not getting service from nanded office: shivani care center nanded. There is Mr. gadhe as an incharge. He has rude nature,he is not cooperative. I am going to Consumer Court.I request you all to do same thing.

Thanks.

• Ro
      9th of Oct, 2007

Seems like unless a Strong Complaint is filed against Sansui in consumer Courts, they would continue to be in their slumber.

• Br
      16th of Nov, 2007

This is so true Sansui TV is like paying for Junk, D grads product, poor service, useless customer service, please request the TV buyer’s don’t ever buy their product, I have a Sansui TV which they could not repair from last three months, now they tell me buy another Sansui TV for some discount, I recommend if you get there TV for free please say NO!

Mr Munaf in charge of service center Mumbai has been very rude and not helpful at all, he suggested go to consumer court if I want..

I would like all such effected people to join me and let together logde a complain in the consumer court
    Please email me brijesh.chaubey@yahoo.co.in
    I am also trying to get in touch with some new channel if they can help us addressing this issue

• Mr
      8th of Mar, 2008

I had lodged complaint on non-functioning of Color TVset on 1stMarch,vide No COOSA08C01177.Till date there is no response from your Service centre and Phone 26265383 and 26265515 at Chennai ,there is none to attend except the call centre.Color TV was bought on18-1-04 from Vivek Ltd,Chennai-26.I am deprived of using my TV due to no response of the Service centre though it is a Japanese product.Further delay is unjustified and request to take action on rectification of the defect.

• Yo
      18th of Apr, 2008

hey..
    who said Sansui-India is an International Brand??? Its not a Japanese TVs.. All the Sansui Systems at ur home is nothing but some Indian TVs.. using Japanese Brand name and logo..

• Su
      22nd of Apr, 2008

Hello All,
    I also have a terrible story to tell about the so called Sansui giant. A 7 year warranty was given with the 29 inch tv which i purchased. However the picture tube went phut just after 3 years. Now they say they dont service the same model anymore.Numerous phone calls and pain staking moments have ended up with no results. Can someone please advise if anyone of this group ever got a resolution to their problems.
    Lets all start a hate sansui group and spread the word across to everyone waiting to fall into this boogie trap of just dreams no service company!!

• Di
      16th of May, 2008

hello all
    I have a terrible experiewnce with sansui after sale service though my tv set is under warranty period the customer service and complaint handling are so terrible IADVICE ONE AND ALL THAT PLEASE DONT PREFER TO BUY THIS SANSUI GROUP OF PRODUCTS ANY MORE BECAUSE THEY DONT EVEN BOTHER ABOUT CUSTOMERS AND THERE COMPLAINTS .

MY sansui tv set is unable to display the video it is just like a radio it is under warranty period and my tv set is purchased 6 months back more over thcompaint was given on 8 may 2008 . the technician attended on 9 may 2008 and untill 16 may 2008 technician phani did not respond and the supervisor ramkrishna and his superior venkateswara rao no one responded .
    FOLD UR HANDS AND PRAY TO GOD WHEN THE TECHNICIAN WILL COME

• Tj
      26th of May, 2008

I am in the same boat. I tried to extract some useful contact info
    from their global website, http://www.sansui-global.com. There
    you will find the "World wide Distribution Network" link. Apparently, Sansui is represented by Vidoecon in India, and the products are manufactured in the Videocon plant in noida (?).

/**** The BIG Problem is that Videocon represents 18 popular
    brands (except a few like Sony, Sharp etc..) and enjoys 80%
    of the TV market. They are the monopoly. PASS THIS WORD TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO BUY A NEW TV OR ANY OTHER CONSUMER EQUIPMENT ****/

THEY ARE THE former DOT(currently BSNL) in present day India. A BIG MONOPOLY.

The page gives out the contact for distributor as

Videocon Industries Limited,
    C-6 Ashok Steel compound,
    CST Road,
    Santacruz East Mumbai 400098, India
    (91) 22 - 2652 8826
    (91) 22 - 2652 6768

Try calling them, or write an email or speak to
    anilkhera@sansuimail.com

See what happens. Pls. remember to keep the telephone bill,
    email copy and approach the consumer court with evidences.

Pursue TV channel to air all there as a documentary. You are not afraid of TV cameras, are you ?

• Vi
      3rd of Jun, 2008

I have 29 Sansui TV and it is under warrenty but having problem . I camplain to customer care but no solutin. If you complain to call center, a complaint number will be issued and you will receive an advice that technician will visit you within 24 working hours. But this will not happen and call center will direct you to talk to Sansui at certain number. If you try your luck at this number, with lot of difficulty you will get the truth that no one is assigned to attend your complain, as yet. So, a fresh new promise will be issued!

I think now i have to go to consumer forum for this.

• Av
      6th of Jun, 2008

i have a clour t.v. it's model no. is 2110 before some it have some problem like it's chanel not working properly so we can't see any picture on my t.v &my t.v. screen is looking blue so i hope you will take any action about my complane i was purched this t.v. to Sanjay Elctonic Molarband Badarpur new Delhi -110044
    My Co. no. 9311011173, 01126665014

• Aj
      8th of Jun, 2008

Yes i also agree that sansui products are third class and same with their service, bcoz I bught LCD TV from Tony electronics Dilshad Colony His no is 011-22356133on 2nd June 08 and till date it has not been installed till date 08th june 08 and when I called the customer care, without listening they gave me complaint no 4003g08f04327 and god knows when it Is gpoing to be installed

Regards
    ajay

• Ga
      19th of Jun, 2008

hi...
    I m from ahmedabad...I m also having the same problem just mentioned above ...
    I have a TV sansui Sv2120 ..Now its no more than a radio set...
    I registered a copmlaint ...they only says its pending due to not availability of the parts... after that no one responded..
    they just redirect u with service station no. ...at this no. nobody responds the phone ...
    I dont know when it is going to be done..

PLEASE DONT EVER BUY SANSuI PRODUCTS...

• Sh
      9th of Jul, 2008

I had baught Thunder 29" 1000 watt, Sansui with great passion 4 years back. Suddenly it had stopped working with in an year. Though it was committed by dealer & the company for 7 years warranty.With so many efforts one engg visited & charged for the IC.Whoich seems to be a routine problem with this model. Now again the prpblem has re-occured. Calling call center no., 0522-3940404 & 9839196281 no one attends or respond. Some how one sansui engg visited & now he's charging again for IC & a coil on the picture tube costing around 4, 000 for both. This is a simple harrasement after this purchase. If something can be done, pls inform on 9838202062.Regds...Shalabh

• De
      14th of Jul, 2008

I PURCHASED A 29' SANSUI TV hardrock 29-isx FROM SANSUI DEALER IN THE TOWN BY THE NAME OF SYNEO ELECTRONICS, AMRITSAR, PUNJAB IN NOVEMBER, 2007. WITH A 1 YEAR WARRANTY. INTHE MONTH OF DEC 07 ONLY THERE WAS SOME HISSING NOISE FROM THE SYSTEM.

when I visited www.sansui-india.com (as given in the tv menu itself) and click either 'contact' or 'customer care' or 'Branch Location', I landed up to 'The page cannot be found'! when dialed Service Center numbers (01835006297 & 01835095570)nobody was picking up the call!

PLEASE DON'T MAKE A MISTAKE BY BUYING ANY APPLIANCE FROM SANSUI.

AGAIN NOW NEW PROBLEM AROUSE WHEN ITS REMOTE BECOME NON-FUNCTIONAL.