Sansui Hard Rock 21Eye / Sansui - it is waste of money

1 India Review updated:

Never buy Sansui products, I realized it after wasting a good amount of money in BUYING SANSUI HARD ROCK, 21 EYE and gifting it to my Husband.

After six months it was dead and no one from service center came fwd to rectify it. To my utter surprise there is no Head office details in India. If you know pl. let me know as I wanted to give this back to them and to ensure that they must realize that they can't make fool for a long.

I am planning to go to CONSUMER COURT FOR HARASSMENT AS I HAVE TO TAKE LEAVE AND SIT AT HOME SO THAT SERVICE ENGINEER AS COMMITTED CAN COME AND ATTEND THE COMPLAIN. BUT NO ONE TURNED I LOST 5 DAYS LEAVE.

I would request all of you including dealers that don't buy or promote sansui products.

Comments

Gu
  25th of May, 2007

Rd
  18th of Nov, 2008

Sansui, a branded company with their best products. Sansui had lost its image when it was merged in Tekcare India Private Limited. Now the chassis, Picture Tube, and even the Front & Back covers too are now being made in india, with the Videocon Global group which made the Sansui to loose its image. It was the only TV which had failed the Sony for its sound, Picture Quality, performance and even thing more.