Sansui Colour TV / Very poor customer care services

1 India Review updated:

Hi, this is Jegadeesan krishnasamy from Perambalur,Tamilnadu, India and i don't know how i decided to buy sansui color television. Some problem has occurred with my tv within Five months of purchase. i made a complaint to sansui service centre but to my utter surprise no body came for 15 days together. i like to advise all my friends don't repeat don't purchase sansui tv u will waste ur money as i have wasted. no head office website i could find and now i am planning to go to consumer court.

Comments

• Bh
      23rd of Dec, 2006

My colleague Mr.C.P. Singh purchased Sansui TV Model No.:SV-2110 and Serial No.9610800286 on 18th Oct. 2001 from Gaur Electronics, Ladpur, Raipur Road, Dehradun-248008(India). On the Guarantee/Warrany Card 7(Seven) year guarantee has been mentioned)The model worked very nicely till last year but since last year now we r facing a problem: While any channel runs, suddenly the images and sound disappears and the screen becomes blue. We have changed our antenna and also the antenna cable also but the problem still persists. The complaint was also bought in the notice of ur local authorized service centre who attended several times but unable to resolve the problem.

In the first few years we were fully satisfied with the performance of this set and the same we recommended to many of our friends but now looking at Sansui services we r loosing the faith in Sansui services.

• Pa
      27th of Dec, 2006

Buy any tv in the world even you can buy tv from the repair shop they will work BETTER then SANSUI TV because. I buy a 29 inch tv with 2000 watt output the tv sound is good at high levels but when the sound is reduced there is humming sound in it and the magnitude is so high that you cannot hear anything up to the level 10 is achieved by volume control. More over the technician came after 2-months and when he open the tv set i saw mess in that ie the screen shielding is pasted with CELLO TAPE. 2-capacitors were mounted towards the printed side of the pcb, 2 resistances and 4 jumpers were connected and when i asked about all this he says that this is due to development work and some modifications. moreover you cannot contact to there head office coz there is no confirm address anywhere on the net

NEVER BUY SANSUI PRODUCTS!

• Bi
      3rd of Oct, 2008

i am symple electronics ing.

4th of Oct, 2008

Dear sir,
    I have purchase a 15" Flat Sansui color Televesion from Sangam Electronics, Sector- 18, Noida,

TV is not working from 30.09.08, I have written a complaint to your customer cares centre for repairing, complaint No. is 5A0490810010039. Dated 01.10.08, but not received any response from your side,

Your service engineer will not come till now, at my address for repairing the TV,

kindly take the action on it.

thanks & Regards,

Anand Prakash

• Ji
      3rd of Nov, 2008

I have ragistered some complain regarding TV through telephone. but after 15 day not taking any necessary action on my complain my complain no is 5P0020810210018. So I hope u Will give me any responce my cell no is 9871904725

Thankssss

Regard

Jitendra Singh

• Ji
      24th of Nov, 2008

Dear Sir,

I have registered a complain on 10/11/2008. T.V that not working properly. After
    registered my complain your engineers came at my home and take away the chaeses and
    say I have repair the chaeses on work shop and install next 2 working days.

but after 15days they did not solve my problem. if u did not take necesarry action on work
    shop owener. I have register the complain in cuonsumer court for compansation (25000/-)

thanksss

Jitendra Singh

9871904725

jitender singh

• Ta
      8th of Jan, 2013

My name is Tarun Panwar.I purchased SansuiTV model number CTVSCS213BB-CUK, but my TV not working from 03 OR 04 MONTH, I had told the dealer for about the TV and then he call to the customer care and service center but the service center didn't take any action .he told that they are coming today and tommorow but after 03 month he still not come.if I am not getting any response till coming wednesday than I will going to consumer forum against your company, not only that I am search engine optimizer and well connected in social media marketing as well as my article publish in product review site.I can write against sansui bad quality product as well as wrong commitment of your service and customer care.If you not help me how much i loss only rs 8500 but if I do this you lost goodwill in market which is more valuable than my rs8500.If you want I can produce all detail how can I hamper your business .

Tarun Panwar