Sansui / Poor customer service

1 India Review updated:

I buy a sansui ctv (HR 21 eye) with 3 yrs warranty, now after 2 yrs my tv have some problem and it is not working, when i call CC then they give me a comp. no. and said the technician will come within 2 days. After 2 days the technician came at my home and after examine the TV he told me, that your tv's EST and Power Supply is damaged, and if you paid Rs. 1000.oo, then we change these parts. Now I said the technician my tv is in warranty then he says OUR ANY MODEL (INCLUDING VIDEOCON, AKAI, TOSHIBA... ETC.) HAVE WARRANTY OF MORE THAN 1 YEAR, its means ONE YEAR COMPLETE AND AFTER ONE YEAR YOU WILL PAID FOR DAMAGED PARTS.

PLEASE DON'T MAKE A FOOL IF THE COMPANY GIVE YOU 3 YEARS WARRANTY SO ITS MEANS YOU WILL PAY AFTER 1 YEARS IF YOUR PRODUCT IS NOT WORKING. PLEASE DON'T MAKE A MISTAKE BY BUYING ANY APPLIANCE FROM SANSUI.

Comments

25th of Oct, 2007

when tv start then power not coming

• Nu
      6th of Apr, 2009

I had my dtv27 for less than a year and the picture went out. The servise guy says that he thinks theres is a problem with the picture tube as well as a power converter they sent to Sansui. Sansui refuses to fix the set unless I pay $120.00 (the set new cost $199.00. The accuse me of getting liquid into the converter and it has corrosion. That is nonsense. I will never buy another product from sansui again. Their customer service does suck, and their warranty is a joke.
    Boycott Sansui electronics, as they are made to break and leak more money out of your pocket.

I'm leeting the techs keep the set, cause I will not pay it.