Sansui / Poor service

1 India Review updated:

I made a complain about non functioning of my 29 " TV on 09.10.07 itself, but till date no body has cared to visit my place. They dont pick up the phone and when somehow they could be contacted then they assured that withing two days some one may be visiting my place. By the way, the service centre is not even one kilometer from my place. Now I regret why did I buy Sansui and that too two at a times.

Comments

• De
      3rd of Sep, 2007
    Sansui 29 - Poor service!
    India

I purchase my sansui 29" studio in 2003 December. Till that date i got many problems of tuning with this system and some time back i just aware that the system have some manufacturing problem that why the company withdraw this system from market.

Right now t.v has some sound problem. Customer care is not responding the complaint. some how i got to know that service center have not got the part of this particular tv. That why they hesitate to attended my complain. My complain no. Del07h230005. Since last two weeks. Even the system is under warranty period for free of cost service. Should I sue this company.?

Plz advise smb!

Regards,
    Deepak mishra
    Noida
    f-37 sector-22.

23rd of Nov, 2007
    Sansui 29 - Poor service!
    sansui india ltd
    India

sansui technician appointed in Gujarat state, city Anand are not taken seriusly my complanit. 3-4 technician attended this complaint but no body rectify the problem. my TV is in warrenty period.

kindly tak action and solve he problems.

- VOICE FROM THE TV WHILE CHANGING CHANEL-

SANJAY PURANIK
    NDDB , ANAND
    GUJARAT- INDIA

• Di
      29th of Nov, 2008

SIR, I BROUGHT SANSUI DVD WITH 7 INCH LCD PLAYER IN JUNE 2007.4 SAME COMPLAINTS COME IN THE WARRNT TIME.I BROUGHT IT IN AL MADINA SUPER MARKET IN SHARJAH NATIONAL PAINTS ROUND ABOUT.BUT NOW IT IS NOT WORKING AND THE WARRANY PERIOD FINISHED WHAT I DO? CAN U TEL YOUR ANY SERVICE CENTRE IN DUBAI OR SAHRJAH pls ssss

• Di
      29th of Nov, 2008

SIR, I BROUGHT SANSUI DVD WITH 7 INCH LCD PLAYER IN JUNE 2007.4 SAME COMPLAINTS COME IN YHE WARRNT TIME.I BROUGHT IT IN AL MADINA SUPER MARKET IN SHARJAH NATIONAL PAINTS ROUND ABOUT.BUT NOW IT IS NOT WORKING AND THE WARRANY PERIOD FINISHED WHAT I DO? CAN U TEL YOUR ANY SERVICE CENTRE IN DUBAI OR SAHRJAH ?