Sansui / 432 inches plasma TV - not worth paying for!

1 India Review updated:

I had purchased sansui plasma 42 inches TV during Jan 2007 and since then I am having hell of a problem with the TV. The picture is not clear sometimes or picture on the TV is fading. I had given several complaints but of no use. I do not have the E mail address of the company, so that I can send an email to the company.

Is there any one who knows the email address of Sansui company? Please let me know. If the problem persists, I am be forced to publish an article in the local newspaper so that people would come to know the quality of Sansui plasma 42 inches TV.

I also request the readers, never try to buy plasma TV of sansui company, if you are residing in India becaz, the company lies on so many things.

The manual says there is PIP option, but actually there is no PIP in the TV at all.

Comments

Md
  15th of Jun, 2007

I have purchase from Dubai UAE CD Sansui CD Player with FM Model No. CD-W380V-FM, Currently I am residing in india Dhanbad (Jharkhand) INDIA.
After switching on within 5 seconds the VCD PLAYER AUTOMATICALLY SHUT DOWN AND THE INTERNAL RECHARGEABLE CELL DOESN'T RECHARGE!

Ra
  25th of Sep, 2007

I was also thinking g of purchasing Sansui LCD TV , but i have changed my mind, I think this company is dumping outdated models in India and does not have service network.

In case company does not listen to complaints, it is advisable to seek redressal from CONSUMER COURT OF THAT DISTRICT. It is very simple to lodge the complaint, u does not require any lawyer etc. We should teach such defaulters lesson.

Thanks

Aj
  13th of Oct, 2007

Respected Sir,
I want to open service centre for ur products as for customer service.Please contact me soon.

Regard
Ajay Kr Gupta

Dh
  25th of Oct, 2007

some times picture darknes coming

Ai
  29th of Nov, 2007

I had purchase sansui 21 inch. b2b 21 model color tv from chellamani & co pallavaram tamilnadu. Up to six month it was working good. After that it gives frequent problem, i cannot able to search the company service engineer, because it is under warranty period.

Se
  11th of Dec, 2007

Remote control for tv is not good. Three times serviced in two years, poor response from the dealer. Poor service!

Fa
  6th of Jan, 2008

I had purchase sansui 21 inch. stv-2112 PF model color tv from Lulu Hypermarket , dubai,uae.
the sound system is entirely different as its mention in manual in user guide it mention
sound system : set-color-sound-blue back

but in TV their is no set up for sound what have to do i purchase this TV on 03/01/08 to day is only 06/01/08
please take action again this and tel them to resolve my issue

Sa
  16th of Jan, 2008

I am Sachin Kumar I have purchased Sansui B2B2-21 Flat T.V for the month of Sep ‘07
But the working of T.V is not good T.V Picture keep on running but automatically stop the picture and it is happen every times when I turn on the T.V and till time I am facing of this problem before it I have complained Sansui Service Center but T.V Engineer says the problem is from the Cable network every time I face of this problem I have totally fed up of this service.
Sachin Kumar
9452094261

Sh
  31st of Mar, 2008
Sansui - Help
SANSUI
India

Sir, recently i had put on child lock, panel lock, and tv lock on my tv set and it is not switching on. So i just wanted to know how to switch on my tv. If anyone knows the details please send me. I tried to contact the costumer care people but know reply. I contacted the dealer, but know reply. So sansui service is worst worst and no one should buy anyhting from their company. Bull ### company, but still i request them to send me the details how to switch on the tv.

Ra
  1st of May, 2008

sansui service is worst

Aj
  5th of Nov, 2008
Sansui flatron 21 inch - can not search or fine tune channels
India

Whenever I want to do auto or manual search it is showing messege child locked

Ks
  9th of Sep, 2015

I am having continuous problems related to main board, once i get service of one issue other one arises.
or they any compatible main boards for Sansui furatto 21
please intimate me at ksnsurendra@gmail.com

On
  10th of Sep, 2015

Dear ksn1979,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please write to us about your problem with your complaint ID at write2us@vgmail.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

Regards,
Videocon Online Team

On
  18th of Sep, 2015

Dear ksn1979,

Information about your complaint number is still awaited from you. Please contact us on write2us@vgmail.in with the necessary details for any further assistance.

Regards,