Sanlam / I am just very surprised at your lack of interest
I keep getting mail - presumably confidential - for an individual who does not live at my address. Numerous times I have returned it to sender. As the mail looks important, I thought I would email you on 01 October about the problem. On 02 October I got an automatic reply to say that you would be in contact with me. It is now nearly a month later and I have heard nothing from you.
Surely this is an issue you should respond to promptly. I am trying to assist both you and this individual but it seems that you just don't care.
I have done my job as a concerned citizen. I am just very surprised at your lack of interest.
More Sanlam Complaints & Reviews
- SANLAM SKY - Refund of premiums 
- SANLAM SKY - DEDUCTIONS ON MY SALARY 
- SANLAM SKY - Claim 
- sanlam sky( healthcor) - failure to pay out claim
- Sanlam - funeral cover and the overall bad customer service
- Sanlam - disability cover claim.
- Sanlam - salami trust
- Sanlam - Endeavouring to wind up a deceased estate