Sanjose Mercury News / abusive, unethical and misleading sales practices
We have already paid the san jose mercury news paper subscription amount. We thought we are helping a low income family student with his studies. but end up getting a letter from coast to coast financial solution collection amount $32.22 .later u are getting threatening letters m COLLECTION AGENCY Coast to Coast trying to coerce you in paying a subscription you NEVER wanted and NEVER agreed to take.
Please help us in this
More Sanjose Mercury News Complaints & Reviews
- San Jose Mercury News - annoying phone calls and repeat billings 
- San Jose Mercury News - High pressure sales tactics/automatic renewal 
- San Jose Mercury Newspaper - Delivery Problems 
- San Jose Mercury Newspaper - news delivery scam 
- San Jose Mercury News - incessant hang up calls
- San Jose Mercury News - never delivered, but keeps charging, even after cancellation 1 yr later
- San Jose Mercury News - delivering a sj mercury 1 day per week when 7 days per week was agreed to
- The Mercury News - sunday paper 
- San Jose Mercury News - subscription to news paper which never was delivered!
- San Jose Mercury News - daily dumping of sjmn in atherton