Sanis Manufacturing / valsartin

1 Brampton, Ontario, Canada

I am asking why Shoppers Drug in Canada still supports SANIS manufactured medications?.

In view of the current re-call of Valsartin containing a carcinogen, DIN# [protected], Nitrosodinethylamine, and the 'ban' in Ontario, I question why their product is allowed in Alberta?

I am 64yrs old, male, had Liver Cancer twice since 2014, on Anti Rejection medication, also diagnosed in May of having T2C Prostate Cancer, and now I find out I have been administering cancer causing chemicals into my system??

I hope and pray we cannot trace this back to SANIS Valsartin, I will make it my business to find out through my Doctors at the University of Alberta Hospital and any other resources that may present them selves.

I have recently advised my Pharmacist at Shoppers, not ever to offer me any SANIS products, like Losartin, as a subsitute. I am on a few medication's and am waiting to hear from Pharmacy which are from SANIS.

How dare we allow this to continue.

SANIS has a very bad name in this country. And Shoppers is aware of it? I think this is a reflection off Shoppers Drug Mart, to those who know, like me. And eventually more people will learn and know.

I am expecting out of courtesy a follow up, it's very early stage right now, but I feel like I may have to be advised by legal council.

Best Regards,