SandrineCreation of website

Hi,

I was looking for assistance online to create my online buy and sell platform.
my sister told me that a company online helped her to do her blog and advised me to get in touch with blogerize.com so they could help me with my new project.

So i went on to their website, www.glogerize.com and send an email from there.
Someone contacted me and his name is [removed ]and we start talking online and we agreed on how much it was going to cost and he ask for an advance payment. I have all the emails and he explained everything to me on how the new site was going to be. He prepared and sends me the invoice and i had to pay into a German bank. He told me that blogerize is registered in US but he is based in Germany because he was launching blogerize there. I have attached the proof of payment that we made from Brussells to the account.

I made the payment on 27 September 2016. and he start working on the website and he already started working on the project and you can see in the attached email that we had a lot of discussions.
The website was meant to go live since end of October, so i could review and make changes; But then nothing happened. His last mail dated Beginning of November stating that he has been sick and their had a problem with their website but that I shouldn’t worry about the site that they were still working on it and that he will get back to me as soon as possible. After that I sent him several emails and call him but no response. I don’t know because I can see that on whatssap he is receiving the messages but he is just not responding. I don’t know what to think anymore. I also sent emails through their website blogerize but no response.
I guess given that the payment was made in a German bank it is possible to trace him and found out so he can refund my money.

Please feel free to contact me if you need any more information.

I have attached all the emails and invoice and prove of payment. Can you please help me to trace him and get a refund of my money.
Thanks