Sandra Moore / refusing to give me my money back after they canceled my layaway because the manager refused to price match with their own store sears.com

May 5, 2015
sears store in Waldorf Maryland
mall circle
The managers of the story in Waldorf Maryland are  very rude and unprofessional dealing with their customers daily they hang up the phone in your face. When you go into the store the manager of the whole store pretends  he's not the manager very unprofessional when speaking to the customer you all will not make any money  with that type of customer services

To my attorney this is an another email requesting my full refund of $200.00. They have ignored all calls to complaint on this store they canceled my layaway on April 8 2015 they refused to allow me to pay it off on April 2nd and 4th stating they couldn't find my layaway in the system. I have been going in the store every week since April 2, 2015 I was just told about the cancelation on May 1, 2015 they have kept all of my money since then refusing to return my $200.00 I paid on the layaway. Can you call me tomorrow to move forward with collecting my money etc. Oh they will remember this and how not to treat all paying customers I have already contacted better business Bureau

-------- Original message --------

From: ministermoore <ministermoore@verizon.net>

Date:05/05/2015 9:59 PM (GMT-05:00)

To: shc@customerservice.sears.com

Subject: Note to my attorney I will call youtomorrow

I am writing you all about how I have been treated as a customer at the Waldorf Maryland store. I have been lied to disrespected and several times they hung up the phone in my face. I need to speak with someone I have contacted my attorney concerning this matter. My name is Sandra Moore and my number is  [protected] I have been treated rudely my the complaint department.  I want all of my money returned to me for the layaway they canceled due to them not allowing me to make a payment they kept saying they couldn't find me in the system etc I paid $200.00 on it and I am requesting all of it to be given back to me immediately!