Sandos Playa del Carmen / Time Share Scam

1 MX Review updated:

Beware of wolves in sheep's clothing. It is sad that this company uses a team of people to scam people. Stay away from them. Do NOT believe anything they tell you. I have been traveling to Cancun for 25 years and I thought I was wise enough to avoid being taken. These people take the cake. They make false promises. They give you gifts, and make you feel so special. They are liars. I have been trying to get 3, 000 dollars back for nearly two months and NEVER signed a contract. They are crooks. They pry on people...DO NOT TALK TO ANYONE AT THE AIRPORT-especially with a guy named DANIEL by the car rentals. ALL PEOPLE AT SANDOS ARE CON ARTISTS. They work in teams to scam you. They have a sales rep tailored for all clients.

Comments

• Js
      Oct 23, 2009

I have stayed there many times as an OWNER, they are 1st class and have the best product I have ever seen, the food is TOP and so is the SERVICE...I guess you can not make everyone happy...$3, 000 wonder what they might have bought and how could you not have a contract...

Heading back for my sons wedding that we are holding at Sandos...The place is like Heaven

JR

• Ac
      Jan 20, 2010

Hi WMGGW!

Have you tried a credit card charge back?

I've added a shout out of support on my blog:

Regards, Acheron
    "Light up the darkness!"

• Br
      Apr 09, 2013

WOW, what kind of mess did you got yourself into?, I was promise a trade in when I purchase my timeshare and it was all lies, after a few months that I was behind my payments with my previous timeshare they send me to collections and then is when I realize my timeshare fraud didnt do any type of trade in. so I was stuck with two timeshares that I didnt want to begin with. This is a forum with more angre royal elite timeshare owners: