SanDiegoScooters / Refuses refund for item that he didn't ship

Mr. Eric Dutra of SanDiegoScooters, AKA Scootermania, in SanDiego California.

Mr. Eric Dutra said that he had the 3 items that I needed, per phone call.

I sent payment, then after a month he said that he didn't have one of the three items that I ordered and paid for. Yes, that took him a month.

He did send me two of the items, only after repeated phone calls and emails, and said that he would refund my money for the third item that he now said that he didn't have. This is now going on for about 3 months now.

Again after more repeated emails, I have yet to see the refund that he said he would send me.

This guy, 'Eric' has lied to me several times and all he does is give me the run-a-round.

He has NOT been honest with me.

He is a good talker and will tell you what you want to hear, but then he doesn’t do what he says he is going to do.

He is a very dishonest person.

Va

Comments

• Er
      23rd of May, 2008

I apologize for the delay and only recently have I received the emails from you Ed Ghrahm. I agree with the principle of the refund which I will gladly refund you it is only for $15 dollars
    I also do not appreciate you and some other customers who feel it is ok to e smear me over such petty amount and scenarios.

• Er
      24th of May, 2008

You are wrong to harrass me online and is it right that now I must suffer future business loss because you
    feel so desperate for your $15 dollars that I onl;y recently was aware of? Instead of being compassionate and considering that hey "maybe he just forgot to send out this paultry refund ill just go and make his business more difficult to prove a point" . I have been going through the most difficult time of my life and instead of even a "thank you" for the rare discontinud items that I willingly sold to you that are on your scooter today you had to focus on the negative as is so typical with typical middle americans with nothing else better to do except always convey "principle". My 'principle' is of compassion and forgiveness to people who get off constanly on running other people down for their simple mistakes that are not intentional. I would like to see your walk on water shoes since you feel so self ritghteous. I forgive you and if you want to make things good in "my book", then please remove the negative feedback about me from the website you posted on, and I will glady refund you the money. Its your choice as I should not be penalised in the future for honest mistakes of the past. Its your choice do the right thing and be a good customer.
    Eric