Sandals4less.com / They do not respond to inquiries

They do not respond to inquiries. They do not answer their phone; however, they seem to periodically clear the full voice mailbox so it can be refilled by irate customers. You cannot email them outside of their website. They do not respond to certified mail. Please contact the Better Business Bureau if you have been given the runaround by this company. I contacted the Standish township and found out that the person running this "company" has received NUMEROUS complaints, but they can only investigate if the local police receive the complaints from the police departments located in the cities of the people who placed orders.

More Sandals4less.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

19th of Jan, 2012
    Sandals4less.com - I expect I will never see my shoes again
    Sandals4less.com
    sandals4less.com

I order 2 pairs of sandals in June 2011 and have been checking with them on a regular basis to get either a refund or my shoes! I did receive an email once upon a time that I could get a refund when I was told they were special ordered from Germany. I decided to wait. I don't know if that was a mistake or not. It's now January 2012 - no response, no shoes. I expect I will never see them.