Sancharnet Bsnl / High bills problem!

India Review updated:
I bought a SANCHARNET CARD from BSNL office last month.It is a prepaid Internet access card.The advantages of this card is to access Internet according to the recharge options. My card is of value 168Rs. Actually 25hrs, Sundays free and 11:00PM to8Am free on all days.But they included 568 call units on bill. I got 740Rs bill by doing only 30 calls for the whole month. Don't use BSNL sancharnet!

N  19th of Dec, 2006 by
RE: To Chief General Manager, Bsnl.

Sir, I am Jestin Joseph, a customer (Consumer No: 5610873) of Bsnl, having a telephone (0496 2249512) in my home. I had made a complaint in my Chakkittapara exchange for the repairing of my faulty telephone. The responses given by the officials of Bsnl are stating shortly as under.

a) First complaint given to chakkittapara Exchange and there was no response from there side.
b) Secondly I made complaint to Perambra Circle and they responded to that the complaint would consider as early as possible. But they didn’t take any convenient steps.
c) Then I made complaint to the call center (1500) and they had provided me complaint reference no (197857) and stated me that required services will be
Noted to the officials to consider the case as early as possible.
d) After one week I made again complaint to the nodal officer (Smt: Gomathy Ammal) of Kerala Circle Office, but they made it as a silly thing and doesn’t given a proper reply.
e) After waiting for 2 weeks again I complained to the call center and their response was that they have only the provision of referring the said complaint to the officials to take the required steps and they don’t have the provision of forcing them to do.
f) With reference of the call center executive I have contacted to the perambra circle and in turn to chakkittapara exchange.
g) From my Chakkittapara Exchange I got the reply that there is no infrastructure to provide me any spare or no way to repair my telephone and the sub divisional engineer was not in a position to help me as he does not have the adequate parts to clear my telephone.
h) Then the Officer(sd) made 2 suggestions. One is that to surrender my telephone to the exchange and he will provide me the surrender certificate.
i) Another option he suggested that to make complaint to the General Manager to allot necessary parts to the exchange.

But I am in a critical stage to what to do next. My family and friends are advising me to wind up this telephone connection and take the help of another communication network.
For me I have a strong belief and faith towards the BSNL that at present no other communication network has the infrastructure to serve the people other than BSNL. So I do not believe that the lack of infrastructure of the BSNL is limiting to repair my telephone.
In this regard I request you to take this matter seriously, because I am suffering a lot with out the proper communication network. I have a sick mother, aged grandmother, and rest of the family members are out of station. I am running computer-training center near by town. This telephone was providing better things and help to my day-to-day life. But now I am struggling a lot due to the improper functioning of my telephone.

Your affirmative decision in this regard will place you in the highest esteem of an Officer in the BSNL Communication Network.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Yours faithfully,
Jestin Joseph.
A  1st of Mar, 2008 by
No service of bsnl prepaid cards & e topups
N  9th of Mar, 2008 by
respected sir,
my B S N L sim card is registretion failed plz ...
my sim re eccess ..
thanx sir your custmor
A  18th of Jun, 2008 by
Dear Sir,
I am having BSNL landline connection with no-2426794 in dombivli.
This no was having cross connection from last 4 to 5 months.
Many time my we made complaints to exchange or on electronic complaint.
One is latest complaint no is 9884.
Now from last 4 days the phone is completely dead.
And when we go to dombivli M I D C office we have to wait for the person on the seat for 1 to 2 hrs.
After that we are not getting satisfactory answers nor get the problem solved.
We are not known the office timings of dombivli office.
I am facing this problem of cross connection last 5 months.
Now the phone is dead.
I hope the person like you can help me and other customers of BSNL out from such problems.
All customers come to this office talk to us with same reactions as we.
I hope you will take immediate actions on this problems and my land line will be working from tomorrow.

Milind mahajan
D  21st of Jun, 2008 by

The Manager,

I am Dr. Dileep AO, son of Mr Ayyappan Nair, who is having the telephone number of 0471-2275271. I am right now in Canada. Actually I have taken broadband internet connection to the above said number and paid one year payment (that time it was 2000 rupees for 12 months). I enquired the due date for the next payment. I got the information from your people that I need to renew the contract only on July 5th, 2008.
Unfortunately we received a bill amounted to 1320, which includes debit 877.22 and service tax 141 (bill no: 25322558 to be paid on 7th may, 2008). We are neither a frequent user of telephone nor internet, so it indirectly means that you have charged extra amount in the name of internet. Whatever it may be, after enquiry with your people, we have paid that bill.
But now again the bill has come to an amount of 968, which includes debit 608, service charge 103.35 (bill no 29159635 to be
paid on 7th june). I NEED A JUSTIFICATION FOR THIS INJUSTICE. What is the rationale behind this bill. You need to explain me, Why I should not go for a legal action against this? I am sorry, that, I dont want your internet service anymore if you are doing this sort of things. You are serving people or serving yourself? Please explain your details regarding this billing. If you have no
explanation regarding this, kindly make arrangements for disconnection of this internet connection. In this competitive
world you should not expect that everybody will depend on you.

Without customers, BSNL itself cannot exists.

Kindly do the relevant action,
Dileep AO
N  14th of Oct, 2008 by
my bill is very high
D  25th of Oct, 2008 by
Hi Sir/Madam,
I had been using BSNL telephone since 2000 and we got the Broadband connection recently under Home 500c plan. My phone number is (044)-25540118. I returned the modem to the concern authority and submitted a covering letter to Madhavaram Exchange, Chennai as I got my own modem purchased and hence requested for refund on Security Deposit. I received my monthly bill amount for Rs.2, 237/- for the month of September 2008. I had few clarifications regarding my bill amount, since there was an excess amount charged. So I called (044)26618130 around 2.25PM on 23/08/208 thinking I would get my doubts clarified by BSNL personal. But my bad luck, one lady picked up the phone and never gave proper details regarding the bill amount. She was UNPROFFESSIONAL and VERY RUDE to me. Finally I decided that I am not going to get any help from her and eventually when asked for the name, she said her name was Soundari, Accounts Officer. She hung up the call before I could complete my conversation. I am really astonished by the service which I received from an Accounts Officer. It made me feel bad as this was a frustating experience which I never had through out my life time. I am not interested and have to think about continuing my relationship with BSNL Service.
I would like my September bill amount to be revised and send me the actual amount bill inorder to continue relationship with BSNL.

I would also like to escalate this matter to the higher officials. Awaiting yours reply on this.

With Warm Regards,
Riyaz Khan P.
N  21st of May, 2009 by
Dear Sir/Madam

I am a active customer of BSNL using Broad band Service for past one year. From the begining of this service, i am facing a lot of problem.I have complained many times but no body botherd, after making all efforts, i was forced to write here.

I have taken the 500 C plan (combo) in the month of Apr, 2008

I given the security money sum of Rs. 2000/- against reciept no. 331 dated 09/04/2008

when I recieved the first bill - it shows for one week ( land line plan 150), then it is automatic converted to 500 C plan. I had to pay for both the plan total amount of Rs 858/- dt-24/05/2008

When i asked this reason, answer was delay in insttalation of Broad band ( Not my fault but paid)

After instalation of Braod band, I faced poor connectivity till two months.

When I asked the reason, answer was poor server response ( Just a joke but suffered)

Interesting Story Must Read

one day I reached at BSNL, office TT nagar to resolve my problem, I was told to meet the officer on 3rd floor. I went there and discuss my problem. The gentleman(officer) surprised and asked me, do you know this plan, I have never heard about this plan. After this I used him PC and open the BSNL site to show the plan. then after he called his assistance and understood that PLan.

When Top officeres dont know the plan, how can they satisfy us ( Point to be think)

After four month I purchased the modem by paying 1200/- (type -I) dated 15/08/2008, iitd no 20080440726.

But I am still paying the Modem rent aprox. six months. Every month when i got the bill, I rush to main office for correction but the result is as usual.

Now after jan it break all the limit.

I have not activated the scheme for free local call in mp and cg, but it is automatically activated and charged the biil incuding modem rent.

I have a faith on top management of BSNL, kindly take this matter as regular phenamenon, it happens every 1/4th customer using BSNL SERVICE.

My detail are as follows

Name - Sudhir Kumar Bharti

Tele.Phone no. 0755-2620594

Consumer No. MPBPL20080440726

Mob. No. 924439480

Thanks with Best regards

Sudhir Bharti
N  25th of May, 2009 by
BSNL - A Typical Government office ?