[Resolved] San ManuelRIGGED SLOTS

5 Review updated:

Honestly I think you slots is rigged big time, I videotaped recently around 4-5 minutes.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Los Angeles, CA Can you explain how it is possible in case what is suppose to be "random number generator in conjunction with a computer program to determine how each reel will land during a spin" and in reality I got the same combinations in cycles, I mean the bad ones. Also their gambling commission is consist of tribe members I mean the same ones who affiliated with relatives who works in casino on high level positions. Is in it against the law. I suggest to drive more 20 miles and have better chance in other casinos in that area.

• Resolution statement

Honestly I think you slots is rigged big time, I videotaped recently around 4-5 minutes. Can you explain how it is possible in case what is suppose to be "random number generator in conjunction with a computer program to determine how each reel will land during a spin" and in reality I got the same combinations in cycles, I mean the bad ones. Also their gambling commission is consist of tribe members I mean the same ones who affiliated with relatives who works in casino on high level positions. Is in it against the law. I suggest to drive more 20 miles and have better chance in other casinos in that area.

Ne
Dec 20, 2014

More San Manuel Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Aug 02, 2018

Slot machines at San Manuel Casino are highly regulated. As responsible casino operators, we cannot and do not manipulate slot machine payouts. All of our machines pay out according to industry standard and we average a handpay jackpot of $1200 or more very 2-3 minutes. We have a sterling reputation in the industry, partnering with the World's Top Slot Manufacturers to proudly boast over 4, 700 slots, the most in California and on the West Coast, including many World Premiere slots.

Our compliance is one of the strictest in the state and everything we do is in accordance with NIGC and GLI.

We hope your luck changes soon!
    -San Manuel Casino