San Jose Mercury News / annoying phone calls and repeat billings
I ordered a one year subscription to the daily SJ Mercury for home delivery. The purchase was made from a high school student earning 'commissions' for college savings (I like to believe this is true). Anyway, the paper started arriving on schedule and then the bills started arriving. I paid the student and was told the payment was for a one year subscription. I am now receiving calls from out of area locations that are asking if I am a subscriber to the SJ Mercury. This is annoying and is making me increasingly uncomfortable. I have not paid any bills that arrived in the mail. Paper is still coming daily. Next call is to the subscription department.
More San Jose Mercury News Complaints & Reviews
- San Jose Mercury News - High pressure sales tactics/automatic renewal 
- San Jose Mercury News - incessant hang up calls
- San Jose Mercury Newspaper - news delivery scam 
- San Jose Mercury Newspaper - Delivery Problems 
- San Jose Mercury News - Won't stope my subscription and keep sending me bills, and unwanted newspaper and harass me with repeated phone calls 
- San Jose Mercury News - delivering a sj mercury 1 day per week when 7 days per week was agreed to
- San Jose Mercury News - subscription to news paper which never was delivered! 
- San Jose Mercury News - ducket and wilson management company and david lam property manager
- San Jose Mercury News - not stopping delivery
- San Jose Mercury News - sunday paper today.