San Jose BMW Motorcycle / bait and switch

San Jose, CA, United States Review updated:
My San Jose BMW Motorcycle Reviews are HORRIBLE to say the least. Classic "bait and switch" sales tactics from San Jose BMW Motorcycle. I was getting some things rebuilt, was quoted $750 on the completed job but right before they started working they told me it was actually going to cost $2, 000? How'd San Jose BMW motorcycle quote the job so wrong????

San Jose BMW Motorcycle

Jo
Dec 27, 2017

Comments

Jj
  18th of Jan, 2018
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Weird that I read this story here because one of my best friends here in San Jose California recently had a really kooky experience with San Jose BMW Motorcycles where their honest was called into question. I guess they are well known for this, not sure how they stay in business.
Li
  23rd of Jan, 2018
Just saw this review and had to comment -- the owner "Chris Hodgson" is offering to pay you guys to "stop posting reviews of San Jose BMW Motorcycles on the internet". Not sure if you should be making some money off of him, seems like the right thing to do is to keep posting to let the world know what a [censor] this guy is.
Ja
  8th of Feb, 2018
I'll tell you what, don't ever call these guys cause I just did and it was similar to speaking to somebody prank calling you. The most rude and unhelpful employees I've ever encountered.