San Diego Union Tribune / morning delivery and delivery issues

Rancho Santa Fe, CaliforniaSan Diego, United States Review updated:

I have been a UT subscriber for over 30 years and I am more than a little angry with your Company...your morning delivery on some days is as late as 9AM...calling to request a call back from the regional Manager is not returned and this week we were missed on delivery COMPLETELY ON Wednesday Sept 2oth, , , calling your phone to report A NO DELIVERY IS A JOKE...you never hear back. On top of that the delivery person drives thru our circular driveway at almost 50 miles an hour and twice has nearly hit our dog!... the other issue is billing...we are gone for several periods a year and request a vacation stop...but your billing never reflects a credit for the missing days...and calling the Phillipines to speak to someone who can barely string 2 sentences together in ENGLISH...A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME...TO discuss billing issues. So my solution is have a Manager in SAN DIEGO who can speak English call me to solve the billing issues. I will not be paying the invoices until I hear from someone...Claude Turner...cell: [protected]

Tr
Sep 21, 2017

Comments

• Wa
      Mar 23, 2018

wet newspaper

Walter Prayer

• Ro
      Jun 27, 2018

Let me see. I am out of town on Monday and Tuesday and do not get the newspaper on those days. So lately and during the past several years, of course the paper is not delivered on those days. IE: They remember to not deliver on those two days, so now, here is Wednesday and no newspaper again for the second row in a week.

They remember not to deliver on Monday and Tuesday, but forget to deliver it on Wednesday...does that make any sense? I know it is early and some folks brains are not working until the sun comes up?? But this is really dumb not to know...gee, here I am at the address, oh, nevermind!

• Ar
      Oct 13, 2018

We have subscribed to the U-T for over 40 years. In the past month we have not received a paper. Each time (save for the last, which SHOULD have delivered this morning, Sunday, ) I have called Customer Service. What a joke! Each time I have been assured that the delivery person would be contacted and the newspaper delivered. Realizing that the person with whom I am speaking is merely doing her job I have been courteous, but this is beyond ridiculous. There has been absolutely no follow-up, either via delivery or phone. Is NOBODY in your organization responsible for the satisfaction of us, your customers?! We are angry and deeply disappointed!!!

• El
      Dec 15, 2018

For the past year my paper has been delivered late. Monday thru Friday comes between 7 and 7:30 instead of no later than 6. Saturday and Sunday the paper comes between 7:45 and 8 instead of no later than 7. My carrier says it is the trucks delivering the papers from being printed in L A not him that is the problem. The newspaper doesn't seem to care so not sure what the solution will be.