San Diego Superior Court / Traffic Dept.

1 CA, United States Review updated:

After getting a traffic citation for a rolling stop (false statement by officer indicated speed at 25 mph!), I have paid fines and for traffic school online. I have been unable to take traffic school -- listed as "unavailable" even I paid an extra 50 bucks for this option.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
The Superior Court traffic office has unacceptable customer support. I have spent several hours waiting for calls to go through while getting recorded bs messages. My recommendation is that all responsible government workers be fired and that we finally get HONEST politicians and workers into office. They are NOT doing their jobs and should PAY for this -- not the innocent people having to deal with this corrupt and ineffient system.<br /><br />
<br /><br />
Anyone out there like to start a class-action lawsuit against these ###?

Comments

• Sh
      27th of Aug, 2014

a employee that work at the downtown court house has checked out my criminal file by in 6-29-2010 and never returned the file and the file never made it the mirco film i have two letters from the court house stating that cant find the case this a violation gov code 6200, if this something that your office handle or direct me to the right people