San Antonio Police department / Racial Discrimination

1 San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: police department

Some officers are now herasing indivduals just to show power or raceism and discrimination. They are picking on good citizens and the lower incom, these paticular officers are suspicious of towing citizens vehicles for what beleave to be personal gain and Under the table incom. herasing blacks citizens just because they may drive better vehicles and having the tow truck waiting to p/u the citizens vehicles. It has been noticed that if they say you are drunk of high or they think you are any thing they want you to be that you can, t touch them so they are wrong they dont seem to care about the citizen. All police are not this way. but there are a few, two was noticed this month. to all citizens to not worry these officers will soon be caught, they will herase the wrong one. and the proud officers will get them.

Comments

• Bl
      2nd of Jan, 2013

While in persuit and searching for suspects not pertaining to my residence, my fence was taken off hinges and chain cut. The police are very helpful to me when I need help. I have other family members on the force. I value their efforts.