Samsung / washing machine

1 Cairo, Egypt

- my problem started on 10 December 2015, i requested maintenance to my washing machine, they recommended to change spare part with cost 700 Egyptian pound and told me it will be as the new one, i agreed . after my first trail after installation of the new spare part, i found the problem still exists and strange sound occurred. i called them again, after there visit they need 2000 Egyptian pound over 700 Egyptian pound, so my recommendation 1- as the main problem still exist after the new spare part . take your spare and give me my money back as if i know that i will cost 2700 i will by new one . 2- or as there first recommendation it will be as new one repair with 700 Egyptian pound as the problem appeared due to your bad maintenance. - the main shock and the biggest, i called Egypt Samsung hotline several times, i send to Samsung Web Site, no one contacted me to solve my problem .every call to Samsung hotline, we will make complain and wait call from our side . - finally me and my family the only one who suffer as form 10 December up to date as we couldn't us the washing machine, all our mistake that we trust in Samsung products.and support Micheal Ragai [protected]

Re