Samsung/ Vodacomsamsung and vodacom flight center deal

On the [protected], we phone the Vodacom 4U store in Alberton City enquiring and upgrade on the a Samsung S8 plus a flight center voucher deal, we were told the offer ends on the 6th and should come in on that day. We then went and upgraded the contract (Purchase invoice date 06-01-2018 Time: 11:42) and when the Samsung consultant wanted to assist us to redeem the voucher, we did not have the contact number with us, (it was used in the data contract in a wi-fi router) the Samsung consultant then stated that we may returned in the week and he will assist with the redeeming of the voucher. Upon wanting to insert the sim card to the phone, we discover the Samsung S8 requires a nano sim. We eventually did the sim swop and returned to Vodacom, to discover that the samsung consultant only works till 5 and that I don't have to present to redeem the voucher. My sister-in-law then returned during the day on Thursday 11/01/2018, the samsung consultant tried to assist, but to no avail. The consultant then contacted the Samsung call center, and passed the phone to my sister-in-law. The operator on the other end stated that unfortunately he can not assist with redeeming the voucher, because the campaign had ended, and that any contract taken on the 6th would not have qualified for the campaign, we then told him that he is incorrect, that any purchase up until the 6th would qualify as that is how it was advertised. If a campaign end on the certain date, sure the last date advertised must be up until end of business of the end date. The operator was very impatient and didn't want to assist, After we threatened to take this matter public, he then stated that he will escalate the matter to management, they will contact us and then we will get the token number by no later than the 15/01/2018. Until now no-one has bother to contact us.

My query is we are being charged for a contract which includes the voucher, but due to false advertising. This is a terrible service from Samsung and this also reflects negatively on Vodacom as they promote these campaigns.

I