Samsung V5650b DVD/VCR / serious defects product!
This is the second dvd/vcr of same model within 1-1/2 months. The vcr keeps eating my tapes. It will eject the cartridge, but the tape is stuck inside the unit. It does not happen every time nor does it happen on the same tape.
I called samsung support and an 18-year old & ldquo;ben” told me it’s common sense that you are not to eject a tape if there is a preset timer for a recording, even if it’s two days from the time you want to eject the tape. Surely made me a much happy customer. Did not have a response when I asked why this was not in the manual, and why would the equipment allow you to preset seven tapings if this were the case.
This product has some serious defects, and it seems to me samsung is aware of them and making lame excuses such as above to defend this product.
More Samsung V5650b DVD/VCR Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - Customer service
- Samsung - addebiti non autorizzati sulla carta di credito
- Samsung - galaxys9 phone 
- Samsung Electronics - refrigerator ice maker
- Samsung C&T - delay sales department algeria