Samsung / bad quality product!

1 South Australia, Australia Review updated:

There is a 3 year warranty on the monitor. I have had it only 7 months, it is in pristine condition and it just stopped working. Following the terms of the warranty, Samsung sent a replacement which is a "refurbished" monitor that had a crack on the base and was dusty. They will now replace this with another refurbished monitor. I paid for and expected better quality. I will not trust any of Samsungs products in the future.

Comments

19th of Aug, 2008

I have a Samsung phone. It is very poor quality. I am on my third refurbished replacement. This company made a poor product and provided me with poor service.

• Ca
      5th of Mar, 2009

I have a samsung lcd plasma tv less than a year. The sound broke down, rang samsung. The repair man came 3 weeks ago, still waiting for a reply. I have 4 children trying to entertain them for the past 3 weeks is a nightmare. I will never buy another samsung product again.

• Ku
      1st of Jun, 2009

On what earth these guys are providing their post-sales services only holy-### knows %% ### the hell man, I never xpected this kindda service from a company of this repute, may be I was wrong about their popularity or I should say im-popularity, ,

• As
      2nd of Mar, 2010

I have a Samsung LCD TV which has failed for the second time. The service rep. took the unit away to their depot. They told us the unit cannot be repaired this time and needs to be replaced by Samsung. A request was put through on the 14th of January. No news from Samsung for over a month. We contacted Samsung several times. The case was finally escalated to a case officer on the 23 of February. We still did not have news or any call back from Samsung. Today is the 3rd of March 2010. No response at all from Samsung. This must be the worst customer service as they keep telling us a case officer should contact us withing two days with an outcome, but they never do. Even when we have obtained an email address for the case officer and have sent numerous emails for an answer, they simply do not bother to reply.

I strongly advise people not to buy Samsung products, unless they wish to deal with an inferior and unreliable product, coupled with the worst customer service division I have ever come across. They simply do not honour their warranty obligations.

• Ra
      23rd of Jul, 2010

i bought a samsung color laser printer CLP-315, when i opened i was freaking red with rage as i had to print assignments and the prints DID NOT HAD CABLE to connect to the computer, while User, s guide says its included. [censor]ing [censor]

• Em
      7th of Oct, 2010

Front loader washing machine reported with noisy bearings two months ago (12th August). Need to import new bearings. Then they can't repair in-situ so machine removed on 7th September for repair in workshop. No news for a week. Can't repair the bearings. Refer to Samsung head office. No paperwork. Advised on the 21st September new machine would be sent within a week. Two weeks later- 8th October still no machine. Rang Samsung HO. Paperwork has not been processed. Another week. When told this was unacceptable, told to report matter to consumer affairs. Done. Agree with above comments the after sales service is a disgrace and reflects a piss-poor attitude to their customers. We have had to do all the chasing, with virtually no follow up by Samsung themselves. This is my last Samsung purchase.

• Lo
      15th of Nov, 2010

My own stupid fault, I had already bought a bad mobile and bluetooth... so why did I buy the flatscreen? Why GOD? The mobile died (after 26 months), the bluetooth died (after 32 days) and now the beautiful Flatscreen TV (it lived only 5 months past waranty..RIP) Not that it matters, though, under warrant, y out of warranty, reply is always the same: YOUR FAULT (FU very much. Love Samsung Customer 'Service')

• Pr
      21st of Nov, 2010

really after buying a tv and a mobile i understood taht the desi products are best. do not go for any samsung product. not only bad products also poor customer care service. bought a galaxy 3 on 8/11/2010and realized it was not charging at all. got the simple answer manufacturing defect and will take 45 days to repair or replace.

pooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr quality . harrassment for customer

• De
      25th of Apr, 2011

Hi there,

I bought a samsung mobile phone 4 months ago I turned it off one day and it never turned back on! I put it back on charge and took the battery out and in multiple times and now it only turns on for 5 seconds and then turns back off and repeats itself for half an hour! this flipin phone is anoying the heck out of me I have never droped it its in good condition and its dead! GAHHHH!

• Al
      28th of Apr, 2011

hi there
    i bought samsung LCD 40 series 6 - oct 2009 and died april 2011/ 15 mths.cost me $1700, TWO LINES are in the middle of the TV (black & white ) screen is not burned been checked, download firmware reset the TV simply is F>>>>d, your product is a RIPP OFF and you will never be TOP BRAND NOT EVEN A GOOD BRAND . ### YES. Never ever SAMSUNG IN MY HOUSE.

• Rg
      24th of Jun, 2011

I purchased Samsung Galaxy i5510 on 11/06/2011 what they claim to be the one with less SAR (radiation). Looks are good worked for 6 days then display went OFF. Horrible - what else to say. Took it to a service centre and the response was replacement could be done only if it was within 4 days of purchase. They told the touch screen display is dead. So samsung guarantees its product for just 4 days. I dont understand how they tested these products before bringing it to the market. I suggest Never buy a Samsung product in your life.

Hi ALL BE CAREFUL IF you select any SAMSUNG product. Quality cannot be guaranteed.

11th of Jul, 2011

bought samsung series 9, the first unit had speaker problem so it has to be replaced. took 2 wks for the replacement. the replacement had AGAIN DC power problem so i have to sent it back. when i got my notebook there are already dents all around the "aluminum" case! WILL NEVER BUY SAMSUNG PRODUCTS

11th of Jul, 2011

bought samsung series 9 NP900X model, the first unit had speaker problem so it has to be replaced. took 2 wks for the replacement. the replacement had AGAIN DC power problem so i have to send it back. when i got my notebook there are already dents all around the "aluminum" case! WILL NEVER BUY SAMSUNG PRODUCTS

• Fa
      28th of Jul, 2011

Our Samsung lcd tv just said poff in the morning five days ago. It was barely three years old but after reading how bad their customer service is and how crappy their quality really is i found it useless to repair it. The picture was average and the sound was crap from the start. It came with an free dvd and that one was dead after one year.
    My wife´s Samsung cellphone only lasted eight months before it too was broken and Samsung told us it was no use to repair it hmmmmm. No more Samsung crap in our house ever again, it´s just a waste of money. Samsung must have the worse quality in the world and it seems it just getting worse and worse.

28th of Aug, 2014

3 years ago
    I purchased one of your washers at BransMart USA. The washer is minimally used
    as I am single and I of not have kids. I was told by my friends to do not buy Samsung
    products because they break down easy. Unfortunately I did not listen to my
    friends. After 3 years, the washer is died. The last washer I had before I
    decided to replace it worked for 12 years, the only thing I had to replace was
    the belt. It was made in the USA. The Samsung washer died after 3 years.
    Unfortunately I have not thought about extending the warranty because I never
    thought that it would break down after 3 years.

I
    will never go back to BrandsMart USA because they should told me that Samsung
    products are not reliable. I will never buy anything made by Samsung the rest
    of my life. I feel scammed.

• Js
      31st of Jan, 2015

I purchased a Samsung SL-M2875FW/XAA printer and the customer support is a joke every 2-3 weeks the scanner function fails to work because the pcs can't see the printer. But you can still print no problem. After poorly written customer care email to reload firmware I get them to remote in and they apply the same patches I already have and they say that will work fine just restart your pc. Fine after restart it still doesn't work. But I have figured out that by reinstalling the scanner software from the Samsung cd it works again but it's a pain every 2-3 weeks . I will never buy Samsung junk again I called Samsung demanding my money back and they claim it's a hardware problem and to take it to the repair center. Next printer will be HP

• Mo

BlackBerry Porsche P'9982 at $700 & BlackBerry Porsche P'9981 at $500
    BlackBerry Classic 16GB at $250 & BlackBerry Passport at $350
    Canon Eos 7D at $450 & Canon Eos 5D at $700
    PlayStation 4 at $200 & Xbox 360 Slim at $180
    Promotional Offer Buy 3 Get 1 For Free.
    ( Call & SMS ) : +16147212357
    Skype : live:sellcheaplimited
    Add on BBM Chat 24HRS : 7F137F31
    Write to Email : sellcheapltd@gmail.com
    Message to Email : sellcheapltd@hotmail.com

15th of Jul, 2015

I am so disappointed in Samsung products!!! I thought at first it was just the plasma tvs that was bad. I paid $1300 cash for my tv on sale, and one day I turned it on and it just cracked out of the blue. Did some research and many other people where complaining of the same thing with their 58' Samsung plasma tv. So now I give their phones a go. Oh why did I do that? I have several lines with Samsungs 5 phones and we are having so many problems. We didn't have problems with our Motorola or our HTC phones, but now that we have Samsung it's constant problems. This product cost to much to be so problematic. It's made beautifully but it works terrible. Samsung please stand behind your product!! Your screens do not last on your devices, and it is not far to your consumers that is shelling out all of this hard earned cash for repairs and replacements. I have 4 Samsung 5s and I will not purchase another Samsung product or advice anyone to until you improve your product!!!

• Ke
      9th of Aug, 2015

I have a samsung top loader washing machine bought almost 3 years ago. Let me tell you how TERRIBLE this product is! First let me start we had a samsung front loader also broke and flooded our laundry room and living room. We replaced it with another samsung but this time top loader. Why we bought another samsung because we got a discount at best buy. Worse mistake!!! We have had 2 repairs on our top loader first costing us 200 the 2nd repair 450. We tried calling samsung and asked what can they do about this product. They said they will take my complaint but cant do anything about it. I asked to have someone contact me when someone higher up acknowledges the problems that we have encountered. (Have not heard from anyone) long story short.. dont buy ANY samsung washers ESPECIALLY the electronic ones because there are SO many sensors that you need to replace! Please reconsider purchasing a samsung washer!! Its a major headache and a huge waste of your time trying to contact maintenance and dealing with very unhelpful samsung staff!

• Ru
      28th of Jan, 2016

I purchased samsung Refrigerator in 2012. complaints apprered in Product in its first year. several times compaints lodged, attended and rectified. Six months back again complaint persist for which complaint lodged. Company person took the refrigerator with them telling that complaint can only be rectified in their service centre. After few days samsung told me that the defect in refrigerator is not repairable. Till date neither the value amount is refunded & nor the refrigerator is returned. Now samsung people are compelling me to approach Consumer court to protect my rights. Samsung Refrigerator : Customer Ref. no.8438802689
    Model no. RT26HCGL1/CTL, Serial no. R0314PAB300268Y