Samsung Silver Nano Split AC / poor quality product - horrible customer service
I bought a samsung air conditioner (As 18wcx) from bismi 0n 24 mar 2007 (Invoice number 20194) in kochi. Air conditioner stopped functioning (Of course the fan and compressor works, but no cooling) from the third day of installation. Samsung refused to replace the unit, but started sending technicians to repair the unit. But after 3 rounds of repairing the ac is in same condition.
I have been in touch with samsung customer service every week, they have give me letcher on heat load, electrical circuits, compressor. I had followed the recommendation made by the sales person at bismi. Either of these two parties should take responsibility and replace the ac and not use my home as a training ground for service personnel.
More Samsung Silver Nano Split AC Complaints & Reviews
- Samsung - refrigerator - I am totally unsatisfied with samsung! 
- Samsung Uk Promo - scam mail! 
- Samsung - customer service 
- Samsung India Software Operations - employees harassment from siso md. 
- Samsung - unbelievably bad customer service! 
- Samsung Electronics - Refrigerater
- Samsung Electronics - defective galaxy s7
- Samsung Electronics - samsung phone lost inside wy914
- Samsung Tablet - not connect to wifi printer
- Samsung cellphone repairs at Samsung Smart Care centre in Century City Cape Town - the company unitronics not getting back to me on whether the part is available to fix my phone